***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs 49ers (JUICED 2 introDUCE DA eberFLUS Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Getsy needs to get his head out of his ass. Shanny moving Lance on every other play including runs.

Bears need to do the same especially in these shit conditions. Gotta run with Fields and use play action and get QB on move.
I've been waiting seasons for any play caller to use this, the wait continues.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Do yourself a favor and don't look at Davis Mills' numbers today.

Escobar's Army

Liked Posts:
They didn’t start Patrick, he played two drives and Jenkins was back in.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Getsy needs to get his head out of his ass. Shanny moving Lance on every other play including runs.

Bears need to do the same especially in these shit conditions. Gotta run with Fields and use play action and get QB on move.
I agree. That said, the 49ers prolly have the best front 7 in all of football. And with this field, it’s likely not gonna be effective. But it is better than leaving him in the pocket vs a bad o line.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
Fields using his legs is the only thing positive happening in that last drive. Just pathetic offensive effort so far. Makes a 7 point differential seen insurmountable.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
First game, shitty weather, new offense, and personally I thought Jenkins should have the start, especially in this weather. But at same time, D is looking great. Jackson looks like a liability still, Brisker missed a few tackles but overall D has kept us in the game. We could pull this out.

Username

Liked Posts:
Don't worry. They're going to make adjustments for the 2nd half, and even if they don't and the Bears lose. At least we get a top pick next year and have all that cap space. Poles will pick all the right players then. Because he did pretty good in the draft this year, right? Well maybe not... too many unknowns... the scheme will make up for it, right.... no? Well maybe get rid of Poles and Fluss because George will get the right guys here because he has before, right? What? No? Welll....... give them a new stadium...

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
We have a bad o line vs a great d line with a QB that can’t read a defense trying to find open receivers with receivers that can’t get open. What could go wrong?

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Why does this team not put Fileds in the move. Nagy did the same BS, moved the pocket in the preseason and Fields looked great. Regular season starts and The teams completely abandons it. Just weird

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree. That said, the 49ers prolly have the best front 7 in all of football. And with this field, it’s likely not gonna be effective. But it is better than leaving him in the pocket vs a bad o line.

OL hasnt really been that bad. Sacks were him holding ball too long.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
It is baffling. It is the exact type game to use play action as evidenced by Shanny using it effectively with Lance.
Yup, given the fact we've run the ball out of different looks as well, surely a PA would be good to get one of the receivers open ...

What do we know.