***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Broncos (Another Rotten Month 2 B 4[got]10: Rock Bottom Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the Bears start losing today they should just pull the fire alarm

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Matt Ryan and Tiki Barber be lookin like "why the eff do I have to cover this game?"

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
At this point, I think I am here all in for burning it all down.

Cheering for fun bad, and while I don't think Bagent is the savior, I am all for them pulling Fields for Bagent at halftime if this goes sideways or Fields unravels, even just for a change of pace.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
At this point, I think I am here all in for burning it all down.

Cheering for fun bad, and while I don't think Bagent is the savior, I am all for them pulling Fields for Bagent at halftime if this goes sideways or Fields unravels, even just for a change of pace.
This is literally the most dumbest of takes about QB1 and his development that Brad Biggs put out there a week ago saying it would give the bears a chance to see if Bagent could be a back up qb in the league and that Feilds could use a break so riddle me this IGNORAMUS, are you ready to literally throw in the towel and give up on Fields because he isn't coming back from being benched for a rookie back up so the bears can find out if they have a back up or they need to draft one because if he isn't then you're telling me that they are going to draft a qb to replace Feilds and then draft a qb to replace Bagent?

Literally set yourselve on fire and burn it down MORON

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
If the Bears let DEN start strong I think the game goes downhill really quick, both of these teams see this as a get right game but only one of them is correct.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Honestly I'm not expecting anything. Would really like to see some of the younger players show up and show some spark.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did I hear, Claypool is not even there?

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well. I had two beers and a gummie for breakfast in preparation for this shit show of a game.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I saw Fields right now and I'm like...damn, I can't believe we fucked up a promising talent...smh

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Might see the the Rook since Claypool is inactive. Would like to see what he can do on those underneath and level routes.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
If Fields can't perform well against this defense, Tyson Bagent probably won't have to wait very long to get his opportunity. Maybe as early as week 6.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well the good thing, is I am having my first colonoscopy tomorrow and already started drinking the solution. Hopefully shitting kicks in soon, so I won't have to suffer watching this clown show, after scripted plays