***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Broncos (Another Rotten Month 2 B 4[got]10: Rock Bottom Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Here’s the thing. The broncos let another team put up 70 points on them last week. So if we play good, we should put up plenty of points on them too. If we continue this, this would mean we actually progressed and came out executing better. We would just have to build on this and do the same to compete in close games against good teams. If we were scoring a lot on the Broncos, then we wouldn’t have progressed and we didn’t learn anything.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Crossing passes and time to throw

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Denver gave up 70 last week so🤷‍♂️
I'm as down on what i've seen from Fields this year as anyone and i'm all for the tank but i still root for the guy as long as he's in a Bears uniform and just can't find myself to root against the Bears once the game starts.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields 12 of 12 w/3 TDs. How many will jump back on the bandwagon now?
Definitely going to have to continue this rest of game and against Wash pass rush, but when not getting smashed and moving pocket is helping a ton

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sacks are so hard for this team to get its amazing.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Well yeah. I am a fan of the team. I enjoy it when they win.

Seems most of you have nothing more in life than to be negative about everything. Bitching on a message board 24-7 doesn't sound like a fun life.
Fuck yeah. I'm having fun. I know the Bears suck, but on this glorious Sunday, slightly gloomy, boozy afternoon they are giving me watchable football. And for that I am grateful. Chodes.