***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Broncos (Another Rotten Month 2 B 4[got]10: Rock Bottom Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Yeah, I am not going with the whole "this is who Fields is" because Denver's defense is actually worse than ours.

But Fields IS making quick decisions which is very refreshing to see.

It could be that this helps Fields gets right.
This. It’s seeing the open receiver, leading the receivers with his passes, reading the defense, making proper plays with proper placement, the accuracy…. This is what we wanted to see. You can still lose but still do all of the above. If he kept this up and we lose games, it wouldn’t be on him and we wouldn’t even be bringing him up. But it’s good to see him do all of the above. Even played off a safety with his eyes. Now if he can keep it up, that’ll be great…

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
People talking about draft position...I think the defense heard u

Bust

Liked Posts:
The Bronco’s may have less talent than the Bears. Hard to believe

Sean Payton didn't think so. Am sure he told ownership it was all coaching at his interview.

Broncos are fooked with Russell Wilson's 295 million dollar contract that runs thru 2028. Payton probably making big bucks as well luring him out of retirement with $$$

Ooops

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
As long as Panthers don't lol
Panthers are actually not too bad vs Vikings. Vikings look awful. They did just take the lead as Young coughed up the ball on a sack.

But neither of these teams look very good either. I'm not sure the Bears will get the #1 pick tbh. I'd hate knowing Williams to the Vikings may happen. I like them better in Cousins hell.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Sean Payton didn't think so. Am sure he told ownership it was all coaching at his interview.

Broncos are fooked with Russell Wilson's 295 million dollar contract that runs thru 2028. Payton probably making big bucks as well luring him out of retirement with $$$

Ooops
They also spent a lot in free agency this year.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Panthers are actually not too bad vs Vikings. Vikings look awful. They did just take the lead as Young coughed up the ball on a sack.

But neither of these teams look very good either. I'm not sure the Bears will get the #1 pick tbh. I'd hate knowing Williams to the Vikings may happen. I like them better in Cousins hell.

Remember when silly Bears fans were saying we shouldn't have traded with the Panthers as they might win the AFC South.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
16 yards to get to 300 day for fields let’s go