***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Win 2 Get IN Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jts1207

Liked Posts:
Nice strip sack by Floyd..,,,az recovered though

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I want everyone fucking fired,year after fucking year we get dominated by these assholes and I'm sick of it,we could go 2-14 I wouldn't give a shit as long as the beat these fucks.

Fuck Ted Phillips
Fuck the Mckaskey's
Fuck Ryan Pace
Fuck Matt Nagy
And especially Fuck you,Chuck Pagano

right on cue

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Really can't believe that bears fans are blaming the coach for the shit play of a bunch of nfl backups.

DT is not a backup. He is the leader of the D that Pagano had playing tight on a WR.

On 2nd and long goal to go, Pagano played Nickel instead of dime and Woods blew his coverage. A DB playing instead probably doesnt fuck up.

These are stupid decisions by Pagano.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We're still managing to get 3-4 yards a carry when they're expecting it. If we could ever get the defense sorted, those 3-4 yard first-half carries will turn into 6-7 ypc in the second half. Not that it will matter if we're down by 20..

Joker85

Liked Posts:
I just wish they didn't use the 3 game win streak as an excuse to bring the moron crew back for another year. But then again if the decision makers were not part of their own moron crew, we wouldn't be in this mess in the first place. So I guess it's expected.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
No the peckers are sitting in zone and just taking away all that underneath stuff, which is what I would do against this 'new look' offense. Mitch has no accuracy beyond 10 yards.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The Packers just completely out-class us. They play NFL football, and we play some bush league high school bullshit.

We can only beat bad teams because of this. I've known it for 2 years now. Which is why I DON'T WANT US TO WIN GAMES. I know, I'm such a miserable fan, right? If you want this shitshow to improve, we have to get rid of Nagy and Pace.
Too much gimmick shit not enough actual pro shit

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
The Packers just completely out-class us. They play NFL football, and we play some bush league high school bullshit.

We can only beat bad teams because of this. I've known it for 2 years now. Which is why I DON'T WANT US TO WIN GAMES. I know, I'm such a miserable fan, right? If you want this shitshow to improve, we have to get rid of Nagy and Pace.

In the end they have a 1st ballot hall of fame QB...thats it. We have a s***show of a DC. We played "HS bush league high school bullshit" on offense, but have come together. We may get away from what we do well because defense has shown between last gane abd this hane they literally can't even get ONE stop against Rodgers....not even an incompletion

94c4lt1

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Tbf we are without our best performing defensive player this year now.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We're still managing to get 3-4 yards a carry when they're expecting it. If we could ever get the defense sorted, those 3-4 yard first-half carries will turn into 6-7 ypc in the second half. Not that it will matter if we're down by 20..
The defense was sorted for 2.5 years. Too late.

Bust

Liked Posts:
DT is not a backup. He is the leader of the D that Pagano had playing tight on a WR.

On 2nd and long goal to go, Pagano played Nickel instead of dime and Woods blew his coverage. A DB playing instead probably doesnt fuck up.

These are stupid decisions by Pagano.

Every blitz is a gamble and you going to have a mismatch somewhere. You are banking on the blitz to hurry the throw.

btw, Aaron Rodgers is 10 for 10, 3 TD's so uhhh yea

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Really can't believe that bears fans are blaming the coach for the shit play of a bunch of nfl backups.
Only those who actually know what they're talking about. Some, like you, think all the players mysteriously got worse when the coaching staff changed.