***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Packers (Win 2 Get IN Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Thats on the ends, my man.

Ifedi has been solid, but he's not the answer. I'd still love to sign him as the swing tackle/backup.

Leno/massie have to go. We need two more answers at tackle. Thing is, our interior is solid and set. That's what I mean. It went from being a complete mess to atleast mostly figured out. Thats big.
Well, the point stands. They need to be able to pass block to b a good O Line. I made no comment on Ifedi specifically. I am saying, as I watch this game, and see GB's QB have all day t throw and Mitch having no time at all, I realize we don't yet have a really good O Line.

I agree they have played much better of late. But the if the GM let's that fool him, we will never have success. You can't have enough OL so I hope they address it more than once.

msadows

Liked Posts:
The positives? Even if we lose.....Monty, Kmet, Mooney, Mustipher, Whitehair, Daniels are going to be very good players on this offense going forward.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Well, the point stands. They need to be able to pass block to b a good O Line. I made no comment on Ifedi specifically. I am saying, as I watch this game, and see GB's QB have all day t throw and Mitch having no time at all, I realize we don't yet have a really good O Line.

I agree they have played much better of late. But the if the GM let's that fool him, we will never have success. You can't have enough OL so I hope they address it more than once.

GB actually has a really good dline.

WE have a terrible one. Thats the difference.

Spitta Andretti

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Short, dink and dunk bullshit. Yeah, Nagy is back and Mitch is bad

Edit: LOL fucking finally an attempt