***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Texans (Honeymoon is OVER: Got no LOVIE dovie FEELS Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I don't think I have ever been this excited for a game.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I will be pleasantly surprised if the total score is over 40 like your prediction is accurate.

I will also be pleasantly surprised if your offensive player of the game is accurate.
For that to happen against a lovie defense, he would jave to exploit the short and medium passes for a high percentage without getting trapped by the zone coverage.

That means good decisions and patience while seeing the short open windows between zones.

Hopefully getsy disregards the meatballs whining about too few pass attempts and goes full on old school run until they draw everyone in for run support and get a wr alone deep.

I saw that play out a thousand times when lovie was here, and I don't think the Texans roster is near as disciplined as the old bear rosters were.
I can see them getting frustrated and abandoning their gaps to make a play if they are getting gashed with the run.
Well what it takes to win is for Fields to take advantage of zone defenders by using his feet, making defenders choose to defend the pass or run. I'm expecting for us to have better offense but settle for a lot of field goals.

I imagine the Texans will gas out if our guys can force a few long plays on the ground. Forcing sprints amid long drives will make for a better offensive showing.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Well what it takes to win is for Fields to take advantage of zone defenders by using his feet, making defenders choose to defend the pass or run. I'm expecting for us to have better offense but settle for a lot of field goals.

I imagine the Texans will gas out if our guys can force a few long plays on the ground. Forcing sprints amid long drives will make for a better offensive showing.
AS I was driving back home, they were saying the Texans are 0-27 in the 4th quarter, so if the game is close like many think, the time to pull away with a win is the 4th quarter.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
If fields dosent have a big game today, its official....he sucks

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
That quick toss to Mooney to the left play needs to be ripped out of the playbook. It never works.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields making plays haters

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Man, the only guy open on that Fields run, was someone like 3 yards short of the line. The ghost of Nagy is alive and well.

Reactions: DC

BDCB

:•)
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Sweet!

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
Love Lovies beards, LOVE LOVE LOVE Fields rushign for 29 yards on 3rd down.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not one dude open

Reactions: DC