***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (2 Hot 4 Instagram Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Re this Long stuff (and most of the oline for that matter) this is not the week for Nagy to hope DSM magically transforms into a pure pocket passer. Let the guy use his legs. His playcalling had gotten better each week, so I remain hopeful.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
The days of fearing Vikings are so far behind us that they've been reduced to myth.

Cousins wilts under pressure, I'd guess he gives the Bears the ball 4 times and the defense puts us in scoring position at least twice.

Dalvin Cook gives as good as he gets, until Goldman and Mack sandwich him on his way to the dirt. He gets a good first half and drops off in the second as the Vikings lose all of their momentum.

Virginia snaps her ankles jumping for joy as Mack dominates the Vikings awful pass pro.

Eddie gets his first big, jaw dropping interception of the season.

Trubisky doesn't shit the bed, and Montgomery gallops to 100+ yards for his first multi TD game.

Bears win 27-13

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Hicks is always dealing with some sort of injury it seems. I think the Bears lose this game because of his absence. He is the driving force behind the Bears excellent run defense. You can't replace a guy like that. I think Dalvin Cook will go over 100 yards and Kirk Cousins won't have to throw as much.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Hicks is always dealing with some sort of injury it seems. I think the Bears lose this game because of his absence. He is the driving force behind the Bears excellent run defense. You can't replace a guy like that. I think Dalvin Cook will go over 100 yards and Kirk Cousins won't have to throw as much.
They have to force Cousins to beat them. They'll have to stack the box, the secondary is good enough and the Vikings' receiving corps is depleted.

I fear that you may be right though.

SiDe WaYs

Liked Posts:
Well I’m gonna be at soldier field. I’m excited

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Javon Wims will win his 1 on 1 matchups today... and force his way into more playing time for the rest of the season
6rec, 65yds, 5 First Downs on 6 targets

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Javon Wims will win his 1 on 1 matchups today... and force his way into more playing time for the rest of the season
6rec, 65yds, 5 First Downs on 6 targets
Would LOVE to see Wims more involved. His catch radius would be a big benefit when Mitch is dealing with accuracy issues.

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Would LOVE to see Wims more involved. His catch radius would be a big benefit when Mitch is dealing with accuracy issues.

perimeter blocking would improve too. He'd be the de facto possession WR that this offense needs. Mitch's inaccuracies can make Gabriel's targets worthless

bamainatlanta

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
stack the box, make Cousins beat you. Pray that the OL can somewhat block and that Trubisky doesnt shit the bed. Bears obviously wont get 5 TO's this game so the offense will actually have to move the ball down the field. Pagano might have to bring more blitzes and run blitzes, they have to lay a few hits on Cousins early to keep him uneasy

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Think this is the first time Hicks will miss a game as a Bear so not sure I agree with the always dealing with some injury comment.

Bears backups aren’t exactly scrubs. Losing Hicks hurts but it’s not the end of the world or anything.

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wonder if this is the week Long is a last minute injury scratch.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If we can survive Nagy's play calling we should be OK

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I can’t wait for Kanye to perform his new album “Jesus is King” during halftime at Soldier Field.

Status
Not open for further replies.