***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (2 Hot 4 Instagram Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
The offense is night and day with Daniel running it.

Daniel looks poised, never rushed.

He looks like he knows what he’s looking at when he drops back...because he does. Then he takes what the defense gives him.

Might not work out long term with a guy like him, but for a game or two, I love this dude.

But the Bears need Trubisky. And they need Trubisky to play better. Because if backup Daniel is outplaying Trubisky and they truly think there’s a controversy, this team’s in fucking trouble.

That ain’t gonna happen. But I love Daniel, and I Hope Trubisky, whether he comes back, plays a lot better. But I’m not necessarily holding my breath....

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You guys are hyping Chase up too much. He got to play in the pre-season or something...

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Bears haven't had consecutive 16 game qb seasons since the 80s or some shit.
For as much as you all hate on every single one of them that plays on the team, does it really matter?

All the Mitch haters are loving Daniel right now, they'll be demanding a trade for Eli Manning by next week. Book it! Bears fans shit on their QBs....it's as common as death and taxes.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Daniel is playing like Josh McCown played in 2013. Unable to do anything spectacular or athletic, but running the offense efficiently from the pocket and leading long, time consuming drives. So far anyway.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
What a win this would be if they're able to maintain this lead. I expect Minnesota to start getting more pressure on Daniel in the second half. If he can avoid turning it over, and the defense doesn't run out of gas like they did in the last 2 games, maybe this can happen.

Thomas31

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
FUCK!!!!!....

This WEATHER PRICK IS PISSING ME OFF! I'M MISSING THE FUCKING GAME!!!!!

BEARS!!!!

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
For as much as you all hate on every single one of them that plays on the team, does it really matter?

All the Mitch haters are loving Daniel right now, they'll be demanding a trade for Eli Manning by next week. Book it! Bears fans shit on their QBs....it's as common as death and taxes.

Cool story bro.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Why does he call a timeout with 4 seconds left...is there a problem with calling it at 1 second?

Would love to hear his explanation when eddie drills the 18 yarder and theres 1 second left and then o'Donnell cant kick it out of the endzone and they run it back for a td.
Why in gods name are you upset with that do you ever watch football

BigTom

Liked Posts:
What a win this would be if they're able to maintain this lead. I expect Minnesota to start getting more pressure on Daniel in the second half. If he can avoid turning it over, and the defense doesn't run out of gas like they did in the last 2 games, maybe this can happen.
If the defense runs out of gas this game then there is a serious conditioning issue with them. They were only on the field for 2 drives the entire first half.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would we want Eli when we have Chase with Tarik backing him up?

Would be willing to trade Mich for a player... or anything... to be named later though.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
minshews stock is down right now. Lets trade a cement this dynasty

Status
Not open for further replies.