***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (Most Monumentally Mundane Monday Matchup Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Did they really just push the defender right towards to Fields on that play? Looked like he had room to run if they would've held that block.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
The victory here so far I’m still awake and fields didn’t fumble on that sack

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fields needs to learn when to go "this is a busted play" and throw the ball away. He still thinks he can make a big play on every down. That's one of the biggest things he needs to learn.

Bust

Liked Posts:
Just put Foles in, the rookie ain’t learning a thing

got to grin and bear it so that he gets nfl experience. If he gets hurt so what . . .season is over anyways

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Not a single play action pass, let alone one on first down
I guess I don't get why they continue to let Nagy call this offense. You're not doing the players any favors. His offense sucks ass, always has. Everything that all the ex-players say they should be doing with Fields, they almost NEVER do, and we just keep watching the same bullshit over and over.

Like pull the plug George.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have the Bears attacked the middle of the field yet? Passing game is all outside and on the boundary.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
They need to stop putting the Bears in primetime. They have to be one of the most boring teams to watch. I watch 3-4 games a week and the Bears game is always the least entertaining one. Do they really get the ratings?

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields needs to learn when to go "this is a busted play" and throw the ball away. He still thinks he can make a big play on every down. That's one of the biggest things he needs to learn.
You would think he'd be gettin' it at this point.

...just runs backward and gets sacked.

hckypro19ja

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fuck8ing
Did they really just push the defender right towards to Fields on that play? Looked like he had room to run if they would've held that block.
Right?? Fields would have likely ran that in for a damn TD if the damn TE would have just held the block against the Dlineman....unfreaking real Fields has to deal with playing with practice squad players in every position

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
You cant scramble out of the pocket then try and go back into it, especially with the Bears OL, he has to learn to throw it away. Turning "throw it away" downs into 12 yard sacks is a bad habit that busts you out of the NFL, Fields needs to unlearn that yesterday fast.

TonyDogs

Liked Posts:
Schematically, our route trees are awful. On that sack, the receiver to the left runs a simple stop route, if he runs a flag towards the sideline he's WIDE open.

A lot of time, teams let receivers run option routes in zone coverage. I wonder if our receivers have that freedom or if they work on that.

It's one of the reasons the Chiefs are impossible to zone... all their receivers are playing basketball.