***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (Most Monumentally Mundane Monday Matchup Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I could give a sh*t. You're willing to defend BULLSH*T calls, I hope you don't consider yourself a Bears fan.
I'm not defending BS calls. What I'm saying is that it is inevitable the Bears defense is unable to get off the field on crucial downs/drives. Don't like the penalty? Get an effing sack the next play. Get a turnover. Nope it always ends with a TD.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No no, the last 4 years of the same shit over and over again is the fault of our rookie QB. Once we get rid of him and get a new QB for Nagy, this shit'll get turned around. ?

Nagy has never made any QB look good but let's just blame the players and not the coach who is obviously in over his head

You can't make this shit up. I sense the sarcasm and I'm agreeing with you ?

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Fields has done absolutely nothing in what 10 games? Nothing that makes me hope he’ll be any good. And today he’s fucked up a lot of times.
Right? Very few flashes. Coaching sucks but he can showcase something once and awhile. But trash talk FumbleGod and “I suCk u DeEpshIt”. Kid has been trash this year.

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You’ve got all the momentum. You go for the points there. Be aggressive. Twist the knife. Make the Vikings uncomfortable.

Right now, the Vikings are very comfortable on D, hanging out on the flats of their feet.
Against Nagy you only have to defend a small fraction of the field. Any good coordinator knows it.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That might have been the worse play call in Nagy's career....and thats saying something. Check out the replay....4 of the OL were not even engaging anyone. All by themselves on the otherside of the field.

This guy is hopeless.
You know it’s bad when you sit and watch the replay and don’t even know what they were even possibly considering doing

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
How was the crowd not totally turned on the Bears yet? Fascinating how much they're still into this game.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Down two scores feels insurmountable with this offense.

RumourBoy

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Alabama Crimson Tide
This team is utter fucking garbage tonight.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You gotta understand a lot of the people who post like him don't really understand anything about football.

There is a lot that went wrong in that play. But when you only focus on one player its easy to blame one.

Mr "Objective"