***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (Most Monumentally Mundane Monday Matchup Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
I'm not saying Justin Fields is going to suck but I'm tired of every time we get a quarterback high draft pick

the reason he makes mistakes or fumbles or throws picks or rolls out and take stupid Sacks because he has no team or no coach for some stupid other excuse

you have all these other teams like the Chargers and even the Patriots have a rookie quarterback and they don't see these type of mistakes not to this extent and it always happens with the Bears quarterbacks it's ridiculous at some point you have to blame the player playing when he's making mistakes this is coming from me who used to stick up for Rex Grossman the Bears have to find a quarterback that doesn't do this s*** anymore

For fucks sake

Every time the Bears get a new QB it follows the same pattern. Fair or not, right now we are the stage where nothing is the QBs fault.

Rise

Liked Posts:
That 100 percent is a flag. He picked him up and slammed him on the ground. This is fucking shit, man.

It’s insanity and then you have the official nfl Twitter account defending every play. It’s really like the nfl does not want people of chicago to watch anymore.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I take poops that are more enjoyable then what I am watching right now.

Thank god chicago has the bulls!

mikeyk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Alright, time for a couple of HB guts and some horizontal passing.. that will loosen up this D a bit.

ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
I would have loved to watch Mack, Hicks, and Quinn all healthy at the same time.
That would of been nice.... it's the same story though we wish Mike brown was in during those playoff games we wish Eddie Jackson in his prime was in during playoffs or deep moments Tommie Harris the list goes on the bears luck ended after 1988