***OFFICIAL*** IGT: Bears vs Vikings (Seriously Not Ready In The Slightest For Primetime Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
lol because he failed when thrust into a situation where 99% of the time guys fail? I mean, I don’t expect him to be some amazing revelation...but, I don’t think this sample size was the end all be all regarding his capabilities lol

no....because he couldn't complete a throw against prevent defense. His last throw was sooo bad, he should be cut tomorrow.

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:
Called this all happening.

benched Trubisky.
Foles gets praised
Line gets exposed
CCS makes folescuses
Nagy gets blamed
Pace gets blamed
foles gets injured

CCS doesn’t eat crow.

this is the definition of CCS “Being you”

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Well, we have a week off, so we will see who heals.

But as of this minute, we have two injured bad QBs and Hicks is out with a hamstring pull.

It could actually get worse.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Our offense has scored a whopping 9 points in the first 3 quarters of the last two games and has given more points than that away....

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
no....because he couldn't complete a throw against prevent defense. His last throw was sooo bad, he should be cut tomorrow.

the last throw was a throw to the first down marker. Kmet ran the route too short for the 4th and 10 play. To keep the game going it had to be an out route for a first down to set up the Hail Mary. That throw was not on bray imo

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Ok....Bray experiment is over.....we've exhausted all options
So glad Pace kept him over someone like, Anthony Gordon. What would the Bears do without Bray? Sets career highs tonight in completions and yards with 1 and 18.

Edit: wrong name

Last edited:

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes it's one person responsible. That person never bothered to address the oline. Protection got worse and worse and now the savior qb is injured. The offensive brain trust can't coach pee wee league.

Every team not named the Jets managed to add to the roster in the last 4 weeks to prepare. But the folks in charge "like the guys we got".

Yes Ryan Pace it's you.

EDPeezy

Liked Posts:
So glad Pace kept him over someone like, Josh Gordon. What would the Bears do without Bray? Sets career highs tonight in completions and yards with 1 and 18.

he is the 3rd string qb. what are you even talking about? Josh Gordon? Do you want Josh Gordon to be the 3rd string qb?

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Louis Riddick bout to take a GM job in Europe before he goes to Chicago. What a joke.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Blow it all up. I can't believe this is the best offense Pace can put together.

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Just watching the 5 or 6 highlights of this Bears offense on ESPN and I have no fucking clue how Rashaan Coward has a job.