**** OFFICIAL **** IGT: Week 4: Bears vs Tampa Bay

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why do I gotta be mad because of the contant naysaying. Holy shot it’s giving me a complex die to the negativity. Yeah he and the team didn’t play fully, but the way people abandoned him and called for his replacement, etc. is what I’m calling out. It’s nuts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you're still crying? didn't you have fun today?

mecha

Liked Posts:
Buccaneers came in as one of the cream of the NFC crop. proceeded to get beaten like boys by the lowly Chicago Bears. I hate that team, so this was great to watch.

EbonyRaptor

Liked Posts:
It sure is fun having playmakers on offense. Cohen and Gabriel are amazing with their quickness, speed and RAC ability. Robinson is in an all-pro. Burton is a playmaker at T.E. And then there's the rookie Miller who looks like he is going o be very good. If White or Shaheen contribute anything it will be a bonus. Howard didn't get his number called much today but we know what an asset he is. I don't remember a time when the Bears had this many difference makers on offense.

ursamajor

D.J. Moore is phat
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
After a game like this you dont want a BYE. it's like it will set back the progress

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Last year, Trubisky was markedly better after the bye, than prior. I suspect he’ll advance in the playbook this year as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk