Official- In Draft Thread

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Hopefully I'm wrong on Odunze. I don't think he creates enough separation. But can't complain about trying to set up your QB for success.

4THQUARTERCLUTCHLER

Liked Posts:
Hell yes, BPA and at a position of need, save all the slot snaps you can for Allen, Moore, and Everett. Odunze has an incredible WR room to learn from, Caleb has more weapons than the most recent fuckin Ukraine War aid package. DE sucks but o fuckin well.
I love the pick and yeah DE is thin I agree but for once bears will hopefully lean on the offense instead of hoping our defense can hold a lead which hardly ever happens anyway lol

TL1961

Liked Posts:
This is one great round 1.

The WR room is easily the best the Bears have had.

A lot of way to go there, but they didn't waste time getting their guy. They had conviction.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Says the guy going against literally every scout on the NFL. No ome had Penix No 1. No one.
I didnt say he was best NFL QB prospect..I said best college QB which he was

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Thank god they went offense-offense. Never thought they'd go that route, thought for sure we'd see them take a defensive player. Stoked to see a real WR room. I will stop bringing up George Pickens now. MANAGMENT IS ALWAYS RIGHT!
Flus is crying in a closet somewhere

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I love the pick and yeah DE is thin I agree but for once bears will hopefully lean on the offense instead of hoping our defense can hold a lead which hardly ever happens anyway lol
Top of the list for things to fix next year. Or maybe they trade for another one midseason who knows.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Do the Vikings know that passing in the NFL is pretty important?