Official- In Draft Thread

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Bills actively helping Chiefs to continue to beat the shit out of them.
The Bills gave up by just cutting/trading all their best players not named Josh Allen.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Die hard University of Arizona fan here. First round is way too high for Jordan Morgan. Expect him to be good-not-great.

Canth

Liked Posts:
It's truly a head-scratcher.

Yeah, it really was and still is. When they signed Cousins, you expected to basically go all in and try to win the NFC South. But then you burn a top 10 pick and overdraft his replacement? I wonder if they are more concerned about Cousins' medicals once they actually got him in the building?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
IDK if Cousins even cares. He just keeps getting richer for mediocre play lol
He cares. But he ain’t tripping about it either. He will be the starter at least this year while the rook learns. If he doesn’t start next year, he ain’t tripping he did his thing and earned lots of money. Plus he’s a true Christian. He will just say, it’s all in god’s hand and if the rookie starts next year, that is what god wanted. Or some bullshit like that.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Yeah, it really was and still is. When they signed Cousins, you expected to basically go all in and try to win the NFC South. But then you burn a top 10 pick and overdraft his replacement? I wonder if they are more concerned about Cousins' medicals once they actually got him in the building?
He would have to pass a physical first

greg23

Liked Posts:
Die hard University of Arizona fan here. First round is way too high for Jordan Morgan. Expect him to be good-not-great.
UA guy here also....good for Morgan and AZ to finally get back in the draft.....but he's dead to me now! 🤣

Profiles better as guard than tackle with shorter arms

Canth

Liked Posts:
He would have to pass a physical first

Yeah. But, Cousins has a known injury that they accepted when they signed him. So, just pure speculation, maybe he is not quite on schedule or maybe that injury plus his age has them more spooked now? I don't know. Just trying to make sense of the senseless pick of Penix in the top 10.