Official- In Draft Thread

TL1961

Liked Posts:
When you trade up, you have to give more than what is fair. Look for a future draft pick and a lower draft pick for this year. And since they will only do it for the right price, maybe more is needed.
If the Bears make a trade for a package for a future draft pick I would certainly hope they have a counter move involving giving up a future pick.

Moving down in 2024 for more picks in 2025 won't work, so it would have to have an offsetting trade.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I wouldn’t say Stroud already has proved himself. Many rookies have had great rookie years. And then they have a full years worth of film on them and they are not the same. The good ones adjust, the ones that can’t end up out of the league. Do I think Stroud can adjust to leagues adjustment on him after they figure him out, yes. I think he will. But that’s to be figured out.
How may QBs have had a rookie season like Stroud's, and of those, how many were soon out of the league?

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
If the Bears make a trade for a package for a future draft pick I would certainly hope they have a counter move involving giving up a future pick.

Moving down in 2024 for more picks in 2025 won't work, so it would have to have an offsetting trade.
Whatever works for them.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
How may QBs have had a rookie season like Stroud's, and of those, how many were soon out of the league?
None. How many rookie WBs have played bad and turned out to be good?

It can go any way. 1 year of play doesn’t prove shit. 2, I can see. Not 1.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
1000007201.jpg
Ahhhhhh Stout to get Draft ready