Official- In Draft Thread

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears brought him in for top 30 visits. Gave up just 1 sack in his career.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Allowed his last sack in 2021.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Anyone watching the NFL broadcast? Flus did not look happy about that pick. Looked like he was expecting Poles to take someone else.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone watching the NFL broadcast? Flus did not look happy about that pick. Looked like he was expecting Poles to take someone else.
Flus wants Taylor. He might still be on the board.

DanielCCSBears

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Ryan Poles bingo card this hits two. He's a local kid and he has long arms for an offensive tackle that's two key traits Poles has always drafted.

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Poles is playing chess. He’ll be ready when Jones needs paid. Having a LT, QB and WR on rookie deals, my lord lol
Imagine if Kiran actually has the same pattern as Braxton. And Braxton does well this year. We could get something decent trading him. But who knows if we would want to. Just a thought.

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
nobody knew who he was, bears could draft a high school freshman, some on here would say nice pick, this guy is a nobody who played against sub par competition, THATS IT

Lots of us did. He’s been mentioned numerous times as a visit.

Rise

Liked Posts:
Could very well develop into a LT. Jones insurance but also can play guard so some Jenkins insurance as well. I can’t hate that pick.

DE gets filled by 1yr vets this year and is the clear spot to attack next offseason. It is what it is can’t fix everything this year.