Hope you don't miss your kid's bday.
Have a good night.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
What exactly was the OP correct about again? Did I miss something?

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
I do not live in fear of shame. I wear my pat like a god damned badge of honor. And I will never, ever apologize for expressing my opinion BECAUSE IN MY COUNTRY PEOPLE FOUGHT AND DIED FOR MY RIGHT TO DO SO. DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?
Actually you are wrong, the only speech that is protected is speech that redresses the government. You are free to say Republicans are nothing more than puppy turds on the white shag carpet of life, but you just might get shot with an AR-15 if you do...as far as whether you like canned or fresh cooked cranberries there is no constitutional protect for that type of speech, or your opinion of sports teams. Just sayin'.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
I'm going to wait on that until after two free agency periods. If the team isn't pointing up going into 2023 then I will bring you a thermos full of soup if you're still out there holding your sign. I'll make whatever soup you want, it will be good.

@Clintk55 you a Campbells Chunky guy? Or Progresso? I prefer home made, but if @HeHateMe is bringing it to you, odds are it's gourmet delish.

Keep ya head up.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
@Clintk55 you a Campbells Chunky guy? Or Progresso? I prefer home made, but if @HeHateMe is bringing it to you, odds are it's gourmet delish.

Keep ya head up.
I'm big on broccoli cheddar lately been on a real kick. I'm hoping he will consider bringing me a hallowed out loaf of bread as well so I can get a bread bowl going outside Halas

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:
"time is a flat circle"

Virginia is a teenager now, man can you believe it? She doesn't speak to me anymore, must be one of those "teen phases". The ex ole lady is still a "kindred spirit" without manners, doesnt speak to me either. I am off probation for the DUI though, so I can finally go have some fun again. Time flies when you compartmentalize your life around a sports team. As for me, I think its time I finally start telling the truth. I let you all down a year and a half ago by lying and not heading to Halas, instead spending the year chasing cooze. For that, I am sorry. For that, I will pay my dues. See you on the bread line, boys, because this little Philly is headed to Halas

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
"time is a flat circle"

Virginia is a teenager now, man can you believe it? She doesn't speak to me anymore, must be one of those "teen phases". The ex ole lady is still a "kindred spirit" without manners, doesnt speak to me either. I am off probation for the DUI though, so I can finally go have some fun again. Time flies when you compartmentalize your life around a sports team. As for me, I think its time I finally start telling the truth. I let you all down a year and a half ago by lying and not heading to Halas, instead spending the year chasing cooze. For that, I am sorry. For that, I will pay my dues. See you on the bread line, boys, because this little Philly is headed to Halas
Let me know what soup you want. ?