Status
Not open for further replies.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Wooooo!! Bears 3-0! That was a crazy special teams ending there by the Packers.

Crystallas

Three if by air
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
:fap::fap::fap::fap::fap::fap:

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Wooooo!! Bears 3-0! That was a crazy special teams ending there by the Packers.

It could of been more pathetic though...

I've seen at NIU the worse late game attempt, the huddle around trying to confusing oh no who has the ball coming out of it.:smh:

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
I picked the Bears to win by 3 (you can look it up!) 23-20. Close enough!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
I hate Clay Mathews.

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Cutler was decent overall (he threw some passes he shouldnt have thrown!!!!) The running game really wasnt their. Olson did good other than almost giving up a fumble.....again. Defense kept on getting burned but thankfully we made the Packers fumble and oh yeah....Devin Hester!!!!!!!!!!

NealKleren

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
And Peppers beasted for us as well

nickofypres

Super Nintendo Chalmers
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Toledo Rockets
I am so fucking pumped after this win.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
No BigP50, No Lefty. If it wasn't for Petey, I wouldn't have had any fun at all!

Lefty should be here in about a half hour to tell us what the Bears did wrong, and how they still suck!

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is for all you Pecker fans. I hope it makes you feel better while you enjoy this loss!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvY2LNjkIh0]YouTube - The Bears Still Suck[/ame]

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QQEZ-1kImQA]YouTube - Devin Hester PR TD vs Packers 2010 on Monday Night Football (MNF)[/ame] :)

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
what a freaking game.

X

When one letter is enough
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rush -- make a CCS highlight vid big cat!!!

And someone please tell Matt Millen his opinion doesn't matter...b/c he's Matt Millen...

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Rapid Reaction: Bears 20, Packers 17
What it means: Would you believe it? The Bears are the lone 3-0 team in the NFC and have taken early control of the NFC North. (They also have a 2-0 divisional record). A winless preseason has given way to an improbable but impressive undefeated start. The Packers, meanwhile, dropped to 2-1 and will be left wondering how they could make so many mistakes in such an important early game.

Hero: Bears linebacker Brian Urlacher forced Packers receiver James Jones to fumble with 2 minutes, 18 seconds remaining in the game, giving the Bears the ball on the Packers' 46-yard line to set up the game-winning drive.

Number to note: The Packers committed an inexcusable 17 penalties and a few of them had huge impact on the game. Two of them wiped out interceptions, and none was bigger than rookie safety Morgan Burnett's pass interference on a pass intended for Earl Bennett with 1:51 remaining. Safety Nick Collins intercepted the ball, but the penalty moved the ball from the Packers' 33-yard line to their 9 and set up an easy 19-yard game-winning field goal for Robbie Gould. Meanwhile, rookie linebacker Frank Zombo's brutal helmet-to-helmet hit against Bears quarterback Jay Cutler in the fourth quarter drew a roughing the passer penalty that wiped out a Nick Barnett interception and extended a drive that ended in a Robbie Gould's game-tying 25-yard field goal.

Missing in action:
The Packers had little semblance of a running game, finishing with 63 yards on 15 attempts.

Tomorrow's talker: No matter what happened the rest of the evening, the Bears had to be thrilled with Hester's re-emergence as a punt returner. His 62-yard dash in the third quarter was the 12th touchdown return of Hester's career, but his first since the 2007 season. The drought coincided with his conversion to full-time receiver duties, and there had been some rumblings in recent weeks that the Bears would take him off their special teams altogether. But after ripping off punt returns of 62 and 28 yards Monday night, I'm guessing Hester put that possibility to rest.

Mystery Science Theater: Defensive tackle Tommie Harris was largely invisible in the first two games of the season, totaling one tackle. But it was still surprising to see the Bears deactivate him for this game. It was a coaches' decision and unrelated to any disciplinary measure, according to ESPNChicago.com's Jeff Dickerson. Harris wasn't on the injury report last week, so there really is nothing else to conclude other than the fact that he has played his way out of the lineup. What a dramatic fall for a guy who was one of the NFL's most unblockable players a few years ago.

Rapid Reaction: Bears 20, Packers 17 - NFC North Blog - ESPN

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.