***OFFICIAL*** NCAA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IGT: CLEMSON VS LSU | 7:00PM | ESPN

coolio

Liked Posts:
I'm NGL burrow has a beast offensive line. When Clemson was getting pressure to him early in the game he started to struggle. He has one of the best o-lines I seen in college football. After Clemson stopped getting to him he started getting better.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm NGL burrow has a beast offensive line. When Clemson was getting pressure to him early in the game he started to struggle. He has one of the best o-lines I seen in college football. After Clemson stopped getting to him he started getting better.
Its called reading a defense and pocket presence. Sheesh. Dont be a Bear meatball

coolio

Liked Posts:
Its called reading a defense and pocket presence. Sheesh. Dont be a Bear meatball

What? When Clemson was getting to him he was struggling. They made adjustments and now they can't get to him like they did early on. I'm not talking about either of that.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
What? When Clemson was getting to him he was struggling. They made adjustments and now they can't get to him like they did early on. I'm not talking about either of that.
Then you literally said nothing

Yogi

Liked Posts:
Jesus at that stat line...

Glad for the Bears that he'll be in the AFC, and sad for him that he has to play for the Bengals and live in Cincinnati.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
That is true of every QB at every level. They are better when there is less pressure.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Jesus at that stat line...

Glad for the Bears that he'll be in the AFC, and sad for him that he has to play for the Bengals and live in Cincinnati.
Transferred away from OSU as they brought in a transfer QB -

15-0.
Beat 7 Top 10 teams
TD record
Heismann
Nat'l Champs

Amazing season.

They just mentioned LSU beat all four of preseason Top 4.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Transferred away from OSU as they brought in a transfer QB -

15-0.
Beat 7 Top 10 teams
TD record
Heismann
Nat'l Champs

Amazing season.

They just mentioned LSU beat all four of preseason Top 4.

And to think the only team that slowed him down was Auburn.

Hammer

Liked Posts:
Burrow just had an amazing college season, but is he a one year wonder (this was his only good season), plus he's 2 years older than your average Draft prospect (he spent 5 years in college, 3 years at OSU, one redshirt and 2 as a backup, one mediocre at LSU and then this amazing one).

Cincy will definitely pick him #1, but it doesn't come without risks.