ChicagoBearsSinceBirth

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
He has done this since the dawn of time he used to be on bear report and changed teams few years back and started posting full time on the packer report board he would troll the bears board but even packer fans there got sick of him.

hes a ex bear fan who hates there inability to get a QB so much that he likes to talk amongst those fans too shame them and there team while being a closet Packer fan Slash rodgers fan boy if Rodgers has a negative play he usually comes back with how the Bears have shity quarterbacks basically instead of being a fair weather fan of a team he's a fair weather fan of QB's that are only really good

BearsJR

Liked Posts:
He has done this since the dawn of time he used to be on bear report and changed teams few years back and started posting full time on the packer report board he would troll the bears board but even packer fans there got sick of him.

hes a ex bear fan who hates there inability to get a QB so much that he likes to talk amongst those fans too shame them and there team while being a closet Packer fan Slash rodgers fan boy if Rodgers has a negative play he usually comes back with how the Bears have shity quarterbacks basically instead of being a fair weather fan of a team he's a fair weather fan of QB's that are only really good
So a douchebag, got it.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Hard to believe this is the #1 defense in the NFL. Quite honestly, I don't even know if Aaron Donald at 100% would even make that much of a difference here.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
So maybe Bears are not as bad as we think, then again Rams were overrated. Bears had the right gameplan vs Packers, just shat the bed in the red zone. That is / was a talent issue.

jsu34

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This game shows how truly bad the bears are.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
This packers team really needs some Matt nagy play calling right now..

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

I never changed teams. Packer fans didn't get tired of me. How could they? I made maybe 20 posts because im not a Packers fan. I pretended to be because i know pathetic Bears fans like you and @truthbedamned stalked the Packers board and i was banned from Bear Report because its ran by pussies. I got the reaction i wanted because i've been living rent free in TBDs head for half a decade. Im in his sig.

Its so funny seeing you gatekeeping Bears fans who sat idly with a "anything can happen" fairytale mindset, while ive been here every week pounding the table demanding a higher standard. The shit ive been saying for years keeps proving true.

You guys keep crying about me being a Packer or Chiefs fan, call for me being banned and telling me to go to a different board. I'm not going anywhere. CCS aint about that soft shit. Take that back to BR to Muntz and the rest of those retards.