***OFFICIAL*** NFL Season Opener IGT: Texans @ Chiefs (Ryan Pace's Salty Tears Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The BLM leaders claim to be Marxist and trained. It is their words from their mouths. Maybe your to dense to listen to the truth. .
Always advantageous to use proper grammar when calling another dense.

BearClaw55

SELL THE TEAM
Donator
Liked Posts:
His point is exactly what he said.. why do people still continue to include Watson in the conversation?

It should be the Bears could of had Mahomes period, who cares about Watson at this point? He is just not the special talent that can will his team to win or keep his team in any games like Mahomes, Rodgers, Brady, etc.

Is Watson not a top 5 to 7 QB? He is definitely a top 10 QB. The Chiefs have a better team then the Texans period & yes Mahomes is better then Watson but, Watson is a top QB. Mahomes & Watson were #1 and #2 in deep ball accuracy & completions last year. Mahomes & Watson are #1 and #2 for highest passer rating in first 3 seasons. Watson has won his division the last 2 years. The Bears don’t even have their QB situation settled. Acting like Watson is not a QB the Bears missed on because he lost to the defending Champions. Lol. Smh

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Under the Mitch microsope, Watson's passer rating was 84.5 that game. Mahomes had 2 almost picks on bad throws. Threw into triple coverage more than once. Football is hard.

No, I'm not actually qualitatively comparing to Mitch because it's obvious that they are better. Just pointing out that every error Mitch makes this year shouldn't be followed by disaster posting unless it becomes a trend.

Also, Mitch has been too worried about mistakes since he's been here. Needs to take more chances to wake up this O. Love the way these guys are willing to take risks for potential rewards and have the awareness of when to do so. Another thing Mitch can improve on.

Last edited:

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
Also, Mitch has been too worried about mistakes since he's been here. Needs to take more chances to wake up this O. Love the way these guys are willing to take risks for potential rewards and have the awareness of when to do so. Another thing Mitch can improve on.

All those traits come with confidence. Mitch played with zero confidence last year. You are talking about a #2 overall who wanted all the tv's turned off at Halas hall. He also got called out in week 1 by an opponent as being the weak link and had no comeback the 2nd time they played the Packers (motivation for being called out) and sucked just the same.

It is what it is

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Thanks for the example.:beer:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
take a seat..
Teaching%20Tolerance_teaching_13.jpg

This game tells you all about protecting a QB vs not protecting a QB and the results.
Watson wasn't elite or good today, dude was mitchell of 2019 and yet some have the nerve to diss your own QB on some backstabbing hoe cake shit. Just twist the knife some more.
It did look like Watson was looking for (and not finding) someone open downfield a lot.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
lul, it was one game

that's not the point, man.
shitty oline play = shitty qb.
but some here consider him elite but we didn't see elite from watson today, when elite should of shown up regardless of others.

What does "should of" mean?

I know speaking like an adult is hard.

Watson will have great games on and off this year regardless of his protection. Mitch did not have one great game in 2019 and needs everything to be perfect to even be competent.

It's too bad you can't see the difference.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
derp derp...muthafucka, you still didn't get my point.
go back to my post at #224.
hint:
backstab-zone-sign-k2-0090.png

Backstab? How? By pointing out that Mitch sucks? He needs near perfect conditions to be a competent QB. Watson will have some amazing performances this year whether his line is good or bad.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The biggest problems last night for Texans was as follows.

1. BOB the coach - only ran DJ 11 times despite 7 YPC and did nothing to stop the pass rush.

2. BOB the GM - Traded away Hopkins but more importantly replaced him with a speed WR in Cooks rather than a reliable target. The Texans will struggle with teams like KC because this team is built to throw deep but teams with a pass rush will limit the ability of Watson to throw deep.

3. Watson - He simply was not sharp last night and he is at the stage of development where he should be smart enough to compensate for his coach and GMs failures. He needed to slow the rush more with run audibles and throwing to the backs and TEs more.

4. WRs - Cooks looked like he was still in NE and never made it to Houston. They also had key drops that would have kept drives alive.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Watson definitely holds the ball too long looking for the big play. He's great when the play breaks down and he's got room, and he throws an awesome deep ball - from the pocket, scanning the field and making an accurate throw, he's probably average. So they need to protect him and run the ball. Awful to go away from the run last night.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
And Allen Robinson isn't even elite. He's not a great #1. He's a really good #2. Then again.............his QBs have been Bortles and Mitch.
How do you define #2?

Because I think you'd be hard pressed to name 20 WRs who are better than AR.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Watson definitely holds the ball too long looking for the big play. He's great when the play breaks down and he's got room, and he throws an awesome deep ball - from the pocket, scanning the field and making an accurate throw, he's probably average. So they need to protect him and run the ball. Awful to go away from the run last night.

He was actually good in the pocket last year. The problem is Hopkins was the possession WR like ARob. BOB got rid of him and then replaced him with another speed guy in Cooks. Watson doesnt have anyone at WR that is the move the chains type like Hopkins was.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
He was actually good in the pocket last year. The problem is Hopkins was the possession WR like ARob. BOB got rid of him and then replaced him with another speed guy in Cooks. Watson doesnt have anyone at WR that is the move the chains type like Hopkins was.

If he needs someone as good as Hopkins to be good from the pocket I'd say he's probably average from the pocket.

You're definitely right though that their receiving group is not well constructed. Cooks, Fuller, Stills, all more or less the same player, Cobb isn't really that type of player either and obviously not what he was. Perhaps BOB thought that Fells could be that guy? If so not smart.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
He's a #1. Just not a top tier #1

Yeah, maybe I'm a little off. It's just when I think of ARob, I don't think elite or a guy that other defenses are terrified of.

Maybe if ARob actually got to play with a decent qb in his career, that perception could/would change.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think with an average offense around him AR would probably be somewhere around WR10 in the league. He has a terrible QB, a bad line, and coverage can easily roll to him and or he gets CB1 every week. The Bears offense just obviously doesn't stress defenses in any way.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
yes there would be no reason to be here if and when I quit. I quit baseball and basket ball already. .

Sweet. It's gonna be more peaceful once you're gone.