*** OFFICIAL *** NFL Week 10 GDT

TL1961

Liked Posts:
OT: I just don't get what anyone finds even the least bit amusing about these Bud Light "Dilly Dilly" commercials.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Watching live, I thought AB pushed off to get open on that TD catch as well...

Just saw replay as Perira thought it was a good no call, and I think it was a penalty on Brown. How can you hold a defender's arm the whole time and not get flagged?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Dilly dilly was cool last year but it's like anything else. They find something funny or good and beat that motherfucker across our brains until we hate it and talk about it on internet forums.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I have JuJu and CMC on my fantasy team. I'm feeling pretty good right now, to say the least!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Dilly dilly was cool last year but it's like anything else. They find something funny or good and beat that motherfucker across our brains until we hate it and talk about it on internet forums.

I never understood what anyone saw that was funny, but I have been that way about Bud Light commercials for 20 years. I ind all kinds of stuff funny, but not that.

Anyway....back to football. Panthers look really bad but they have come back late a couple times, so Steelers need to keep the foot on the gas.

BearDen

High Ranking Member
Liked Posts:
Agreed... wondering where everyone else is.

Seems like some illiterate Special person started another thread though, that may be a contributing factor.

Probably someone who's a fan of the whole "dilly dilly" thing

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bud Light's target audience is early twenty-something frat guys. They like trite shit.

Just like the stupid waaaazzzuuuuuup commercials of the 90's. Stupid.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Gonna be crazy coming out of the half.

I'm not writing off the Panthers yet!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Carolina vs. Pittsburgh.....we go to overexposed Boston fan Mark Wahlberg!!

Why, yes, he does just happen to have a new movie from Fox that is opening. Why do you ask?

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I agree. Take your dilly dilly to that "official game week thread. Let us talk TNF in peace here...

It take a lot of strength for someone with your mental capacity to admit that they're illiterate and stupid. Thank you so much for your brave proclamation.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Steelers allowed 8 seconds to elapse before kicking the FG instead of taking a shot at the end zone from the ten. Why?

Is Vance Joseph advising them?

Hi everybody

Liked Posts:
I never understood what anyone saw that was funny, but I have been that way about Bud Light commercials for 20 years. I ind all kinds of stuff funny, but not that.

Anyway....back to football. Panthers look really bad but they have come back late a couple times, so Steelers need to keep the foot on the gas.

The "I love you man... you're not getting my bud light" commercials from way back when are classic