*** OFFICIAL *** NFL Week 10 GDT

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Seahawks are finished, which is better for us. They have no chance of winning their division, so are at best a wildcard contender. We need all WC contenders to lose, and this week has been good for that.

Hell YEA!

:bearbang:

Love updating my playoff probability thread!

TL1961

Liked Posts:
I don't mean this simply because of today's game against a Dolphins team that lost a WR, but the Packers D is nowhere near terrible, though that is the word used by fans here weekly.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Seahawks are now all but finished vs Rams, which is better for us. They have no chance of winning their division, so are at best a wildcard contender. We need all WC contenders to lose, and this week has been good for that.

Rams are going to make this interesting.

Is a Russell Wilson led team ever out of a game?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Rams' D has been allowing a lot of points.

Marcus Peters can rant at opposing coaches all he wants, but everyone seems to know you can throw against him all day.

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
Seahawks are now all but finished vs Rams, which is better for us. They have no chance of winning their division, so are at best a wildcard contender. We need all WC contenders to lose, and this week has been good for that.

But wouldn't we want the Rams to lose games so we have a better shot at a 1st round bye?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Umm, yep. Cause the Saints seem to be on fire right now.

We don't want the Rams losing to a Seahawks team that trails us by one game starting the day. We do want all NFC teams losing inter-conference matchups.

Realistically, we aren't likely to be fighting for home field all the way. We are half a game in front of Minny and will trail them if we lose next week. I think we can win the division, but we also need to have other wildcard contenders lose until we're in better position. Win next week, and we will feel a lot better. Win th enext two, and we will worry about home field - prematurely still.

But to root for Seattle over the Rams today would make no sense.

We also would be happy to see Philly lose tonight, but I can't root for Dallas. If Philly loses, that would be great. If they win, I hope it is by 50. No middle ground for me. :)

PeterMbangala

Liked Posts:
We don't want the Rams losing to a Seahawks team that trails us by one game starting the day. We do want all NFC teams losing inter-conference matchups.

Realistically, we aren't likely to be fighting for home field all the way. We are half a game in front of Minny and will trail them if we lose next week. I think we can win the division, but we also need to have other wildcard contenders lose until we're in better position. Win next week, and we will feel a lot better. Win th enext two, and we will worry about home field - prematurely still.

We also would be happy to see Philly lose tonight, but I can't root for Dallas. If Philly loses, that would be great. If they win, I hope it is by 50. No middle ground for me. :)

Me too. I hate the Cowboys almost as much as the Packers and feel dirty wanting them to win. But it would help us as Cowboys are not making a WC run.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pederson is one dumb ass. How do u not kick FG to tie game. Eagles are a one hit wonder

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:

You seem to have zero faith the Bears can get to the playoffs on their own. Like they can only win if other teams lose? What is this loser mentality everywhere on these boards of late?