***OFFICIAL*** NFL WEEK 14 IGT (Still In The Hunt Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm on the no-playoffs bandwagon. they're not winning the Super Bowl, which is the entire premise behind why you want to make the playoffs in the first place. they probably don't even win a wildcard week game. they couldn't do it last season in what should have been a gimme win.

I would much rather they just finish strong and have something to build on next season. shake things up with personnel, maybe acquire a kicker that doesn't eat copious amounts of cock, then go on your run. dudes being 2 years older than 2018 shouldn't be the end of the universe.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
I'm on the no-playoffs bandwagon. they're not winning the Super Bowl, which is the entire premise behind why you want to make the playoffs in the first place. they probably don't even win a wildcard week game. they couldn't do it last season in what should have been a gimme win.

I would much rather they just finish strong and have something to build on next season. shake things up with personnel, maybe acquire a kicker that doesn't eat copious amounts of cock, then go on your run. dudes being 2 years older than 2018 shouldn't be the end of the universe.
Then what is the difference between finishing strong and not making it vs making it and losing in the 1st round? A few picks difference in the 2nd round of the draft?

Why would you not wanna have some magical fun making the playoffs when everyone doubted us?

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:

You want them to finish strong but not make the playoffs?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Watson, former CCS darling about 12 days ago, is kind of not doing that great now.

Adrian Peterson is still a stud though. god bless him. if only he could play like he did for the Vikings still 12 years ago this game wouldn't be total ass.

Hopkins is back in, watson gonna play good now. He blows cocks without #10.

Monster

Liked Posts:
Lock is handing Houston their ass...

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Lots of help last week but Da Bears getting no help today. Maybe the Seahawks later.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
holy crap, i figured the 49ers had a stout Defense and that the Saints game would be low scoring.

Frikkin shoot out, lol

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

I don’t follow the logic here

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:

Momentum and getting HOT at the right time goes a long way. IF the Bears do make the wildcard this year, it would only mean they would be one of the hottest team going into playoffs and anything can happen in a one and done scenario.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you have a good defense going into the playoffs anything can happen....but your QB better put up more than 15 points.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Aaron “The Goat” Rodgers is 16/26 with 179 yards and 1 TD against the vaunted Redskins defense

Milton Waddams

Liked Posts:
GB bout to get lucky AF. Allison caught a pass and fell down, defender just barely got a finger on him (so he's down). He gets up and runs (no whistle) and fumbles ball away to WAS with 4:00'ish left in the game, GB up by 8. They're going to keep the ball instead.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
And the refs just gave the game to the 49’s.

fuck the refs and the 49’s!

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
42 - 33 SF winning over NO with 9 minutes left.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That was a ref gift, it should be a close game, Les than 3 points difference.

They'd still be leading in the Superdome. They're really good.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
They'd still be leading in the Superdome. They're really good.
Not if the referees would have called a PI inside the 20, last series. They’re a good team, but this game should at least be close.

Status
Not open for further replies.