*** OFFICIAL *** NFL Week 5 GDT

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ugly game but got the W, that's all that matters. People in here talking like Mitch didn't play an ugly game against Cardinals just a few weeks ago

Who is doing that?

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Browns scored 12 today. SNF crew gave player of day award to Mayfield in what they called “his first start”. Third week in a row for his first start.

That made my head spin. We're being gaslighted.

I'm gonna go ahead and judge. Fans that switch teams are not fans of teams, I guess they could be fans of the sport, but were never fans of any team. I work with a guy that moved from LA to Chicago with his family when he was 12 or something, he's still a fan of all LA teams. My mom and dad retired to Phoenix, zero impact on fandom.

"Been living in Illinois for 3 years now"

I'm sure the Lions are really missing this limp dick. As a Bears fan I would like to welcome this lump to the exit.

So bitching about everything a team does and hating a lot of the players is OK for a fan? Finding a team that does everything you like to be a fan of is not OK?
How convenient.

The meaning of the word fan is really lost on people around here. It has nothing to do with where you were born, or raised, or live.
Fan, short for fanatic, a person with an extreme and uncritical enthusiasm or zeal, as in religion or politics.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
He even did ok to get them that far down the field. But that throw was just sooooo unacceptable. That was the closest thing to Jay Cutler I've seen since Jay Cutler.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Watson was chucking it up like that last year, he just happened to hit a string of very good results causing some to label him a QB messiah. Even with Hopkins making some of those turds golden, things tend to even out. I think Watson starts to understand that and will learn that he is finally at a level where he can't just get away with that forever, if not, he is athletic Jay Cutler. Bigger thing with him is that he will never make a second contract , if he doesn
t learn to get down or out of bounds.

Reactions: 1ke

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Watson was chucking it up like that last year, he just happened to hit a string of very good results causing some to label him a QB messiah. Even with Hopkins making some of those turds golden, things tend to even out. I think Watson starts to understand that and will learn that he is finally at a level where he can't just get away with that forever, if not, he is athletic Jay Cutler. Bigger thing with him is that he will never make a second contract , if he doesn
t learn to get down or out of bounds.

Holy shit, Jaylon Smith was bringing the pain last night. Watson is one tough dude

bugg

Liked Posts:
Who is doing that?
are you kidding me, i see like 5 threads every time Mitch does anything good, like people in here can't stop making threads about anything. Everybody is so desperate to believe that Our Guy is better than Their Guy and it's ridiculous

Visionman

Liked Posts:
are you kidding me, i see like 5 threads every time Mitch does anything good, like people in here can't stop making threads about anything. Everybody is so desperate to believe that Our Guy is better than Their Guy and it's ridiculous

Our guy is better than their guy...

Now why would you have a problem with Bears fans starting threads about the Bears QB on a Bears message board? There are other places on the Internet to talk about "your guy" if thats what you prefer...

bugg

Liked Posts:
Our guy is better than their guy...

Now why would you have a problem with Bears fans starting threads about the Bears QB on a Bears message board? There are other places on the Internet to talk about "your guy" if thats what you prefe.
Because both guys are young and allowed to struggle? I'm just tired of these comparisons like geez

Edit: you know, on second thought, I probably shouldn't have said anything. It's just the nature of this board I guess.

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
Because both guys are young and allowed to struggle? I'm just tired of these comparisons like geez

Edit: you know, on second thought, I probably shouldn't have said anything. It's just the nature of this board I guess.

I have nothing wrong with a young QB struggling.... what I do have a problem with is a guy who looks to run, and then is fine with taking contact from LB's or DB's. I see a guy that says that is part of his game and how he plays, and he even just said he doesn't plan to change that. That is not how you survive in the NFL. Watson is a tough SOB for hanging in there and taking those shots, but he absolutely cannot continue to take hits like that every single week or the Texans are going to be looking to draft his replacement sooner rather than later.

bugg

Liked Posts:
Def agree with that, sooo stupid. Stupid red zone offense plays

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Watching ESPN MNF, anticipating Brees becoming all time passing leader.

Only Mike Tirico can overstate it!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Meredith with a 52 yard catch