Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
4 teams still over the cap with an hour until league year starts. Most can do some simple restructures, but Packers have burned through most of their significant restructures and Saints are under the cap with 8 major restructures, but are looking at a few signings that would mean some serious moves would need to be made. Should be an interesting day or two.

Poles sitting like a dog in the kitchen just patiently waiting for a few tasty morsels to fall off the counter.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I don't think Millers issues are talent. I think they are dedication and personality
Pit dealt AB so Miller will seem like a choir boy to them. A lazy, undisciplined, not route knowing choir boy.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Isn't borom more likely to switch inside than teven?
No idea. Typo perhaps?

I wouldn't mind seeing the Poles hit the line with a couple more vets that can start so Borom can be the swing tackle, then basically go with a youth movement at wide receiver in the draft.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Isn't borom more likely to switch inside than teven?
That’s what I was thinking. Either way still hoping they sign a center and if they get armstead also have a oline looking like

Lt armstead
Lg borom
C fa
Rg patrick
Rt Jenkins

Cut whitehead

Nelly

Liked Posts:
That’s what I was thinking. Either way still hoping they sign a center and if they get armstead also have a oline looking like

Lt armstead
Lg borom
C fa
Rg patrick
Rt Jenkins

Cut whitehead
Whitehair will be cut next year. It's too cost prohibitive to do it this year.

Bears27

Liked Posts:
There are many fans like you that don’t see what their plan is this year and that’s ok. But don’t judge them based on one off season where they are cleaning up the team and not looking to spend big $$. For many, the judging begins next year where they actually have draft picks and salary cap to work with.
Fair point. To be honest, there's a good bit of exaggeration in my concern. I trust the approach to remain austere, especially at the early stages of finding out what talent your team possesses vs. what talent you can add – without hamstringing future moves.

Just tired of the same rhetoric every season from this organization and mustering excitement for bargain bin alternatives.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Fair point. To be honest, there's a good bit of exaggeration in my concern. I trust the approach to remain austere, especially at the early stages of finding out what talent your team possesses vs. what talent you can add – without hamstringing future moves.

Just tired of the same rhetoric every season from this organization and mustering excitement for bargain bin alternatives.
I think most Bears fans feel this way, but just like every other time they have hired a new GM or HC, you have to give them a chance. So far Poles is doing the right thing not going all in. The team isn’t ready to compete yet.