Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Probably because he thinks he is their LT but has been starting at RT in minicamp, so good job staying up to date Melly Mel
He was at LT at least some of day 2, maybe the whole day. Not sure.

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
IMO Skyy Moore is the day one starter in the slot but i'm just a fan on a message board and far from a "draft expert".
I liked Moore a lot...he looks like Stephon Diggs to me...but agreed. Just a message board fan here.

I'll say this- I saw Brisker at Camp Randall earlier this year...and he was great. He was up in the box against the Badgers all day...was physical and lost very few battles. TEs and WRs coming to block him in the run game were no match. I think he only had 5 or 6 tackles registered, but he screwed everything up against as physical as you'll find in college football.

He played CF very well in the limited times he had to (Mertz sucked and still sucks). That interception to seal the game (right in front of me) was instinct and BIG time.

The best visiting defensive player I've ever seen at Camp Randall in person was Vontaze Burfict in 2010. Brisker is up there as well...I'm excited he's a Chicago Bears.

Last edited:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I liked Moore a lot...he looks like Stephon Diggs to me...but agreed. Just a message board fan here.

I'll say this- I saw Brisker at Camp Randall earlier this year...and he was great. He was up in the box against the Badgers all day...was physical and lost very few battles. TEs and WRs coming to block him in the run game were not match. I think he only had 5 or 6 tackles registered, but he screwed everything up against as physical as you'll find in college football.

He played CF very well in the limited times he had to (Mertz sucked and still sucks). That interception to seal the game (right in front of me) was instinct and BIG time.

The best visiting defensive player I've ever seen at Camp Randall in person was Vontaze Burfict in 2010. Brisker is up there as well...I'm excited he's a Chicago Bears.
Also a big Brisker fan and had him rated higher than Pitre on my own personal S board.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
IMO Skyy Moore is the day one starter in the slot but i'm just a fan on a message board and far from a "draft expert".

He very well could have been but my point was just that he would still have tougher comp that either Gordon or Brisker.

Canth

Liked Posts:

Interesting that the Athletic article considers Brisker to be the best pick.

1651429748156.png

In all the discussion about values on a safety, that is an interesting point to talk about setting the culture and how these picks help to do that.

And the biggest surprise was that Kyler Gordon was available at 39. Poles talked about that in the Day 2 press conference. When they were running scenarios, there was only like 1 time that Gordon was there at 39 and he instructed the scouts to ignore it in their discussions for what to do at 39 as that wouldn't be real.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Montucky

Liked Posts: