*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Of those 5 veterans I would hope the Bears sign Fisher and Fuller. Fuller would upgrade an average WR group if he can find a way to stay on the field. Fisher is the one player out there that the Bears OL really needs. LT Fisher, LG Whithair, C Patrick, RT Jenkins, RG whoever wins the job. The rookies, Jones, have him learn the pro game behind Fisher for a season. Kramer backup C, Thomas, Borom, Dozier, battle for the last open spot. Carter, practice squad.
Agree.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Good for him, was hoping the Bears would.
I predict he doesn't play a down in the regular season. Call it a hunch.. A well educated hunch.
So we were drafting BPA according to Poles for the 2nd round then what happened in the 3rd?

No way Velus Jones was the BPA at that pick, no freaking way.

We got cute and changed strategy to smartest guy in the room from then till draft end, taking reaches and small school diamond in the rough players .

That's what I saw happen.
So, essentially, you're pissed the Bears did nit take a WR, and then pissed that they did?

TL1961

Liked Posts:
"I can't believe teh Bears wasted picks in the late rounds on offensive linemen. All good OL come from the 1st round. These guys will never start. We should sign Nate Herbig. You know, the UDFA from three years ago."