*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Guy who has caught 2 TDs in his first 2 years playing 70% of snaps and his floor is now 8 TDs? That seems like a capricious and unrealistic expectation. Im not sure with Kmet skillset he will ever be an above average red zone threat, but he can still become a good TE without that. Look at the player he can become not the one you hoped he would be, Bryan.
Perez must think it was the shit offense he was in.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
That's fine, neither do I. But certain morons on this board tell me I can not grade the Bears O-line based on last years stats.
You can’t grade either the Lions or Bears o line this year because they are different than 2021. Again, that’s why anything written about them right now is opinions, not facts.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
The Lions will put on the field the unit that ended the year, that is what makes my stats much more based in reality. Actually, they will be even better (return of Ragnow). On the other hand, the product that the Bears will put on the field will be significantly worse(loss of Daniels and Peters) . The fact your trying to use a compilation of stats that weight the Lions lower because of injuries is another one of your pathetic attempts to skew the facts. What is really pathetic is that even in your comparison, you don't take account of the Bears losing Daniels and Peters.

What a moron.

Nice try fool.

Face the facts.

Or maybe you would rather make a wager, as to which O-line grades out higher in 2022?

Yeah, I didn't think so.
I’ll make a wager with you. So here is my only offer…….

If the Lions O line is better than the Bears this year, than I will tell JW to use only 1 finger instead of 2 fingers when he enters your B Hole.

If the Bears O line is better than the Lions, you are banned from this website?

Deal?

Let me guess you aren’t going to take the deal like the pussy you are.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
His numbers aren't exactly eye popping. 800 yards in 17 games last year. 700 years the year prior.
Whats wrong with those numbers coming from the 3rd option? I think he has been pretty solid behind Deebo and Kittle.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
That's fine, neither do I. But certain morons on this board tell me I can not grade the Bears O-line based on last years stats.
It is hard to judge the tackles just yet with only 10 combined starts in 2021, more a TBD situation.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
And for anyone interested, here would be the charts for WR that includes Mooney:

In looking at this chart I see Mooney and McLaurin with numbers that mirror each other, yet McLaurin is considered a #1 talent and ESPN has Mooney as a #3 at best. Interesting, lazy research by ESPN but interesting none the less.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Lions will put on the field the unit that ended the year, that is what makes my stats much more based in reality. Actually, they will be even better (return of Ragnow). On the other hand, the product that the Bears will put on the field will be significantly worse(loss of Daniels and Peters) . The fact your trying to use a compilation of stats that weight the Lions lower because of injuries is another one of your pathetic attempts to skew the facts. What is really pathetic is that even in your comparison, you don't take account of the Bears losing Daniels and Peters.

What a moron.

Nice try fool.

Face the facts.

Or maybe you would rather make a wager, as to which O-line grades out higher in 2022?

Yeah, I didn't think so.

No dummy. My position is we don't know how the Bears OL or Lions OL will perform this year. On paper the Lions OL is better but the games actually have to be played. This should be obvious because the Lions OL was better on paper last year as well yet finished similarly to the Bears which is something I told you last offseason as well. You just never learn.

By contrast you once again are claiming it is fact the Bears OL sucks and that this is a fact until such time they no longer suck. So based on YOUR LOGIC, that would mean it is a fact the Lions OL sucks (they graded out similarly to the Bears) until such time they no longer suck. You are cherry picking when to apply YOUR LOGIC is the point. If it is fact that an OL sucks based on how they performed last year then that logic also applies to the Lions. Further, no dummy I am not the one factoring in injuries you are. It was your stated claim that starters will inevitably get injured so again based on YOUR LOGIC, it is inevitably Lions starters will get injured and we know based on last year that when that happens the Lions will suck per YOUR LOGIC. Again I refer you to YOUR LOGIC below.

The Bears O-line sucks, I can state it as fact until proven otherwise. On average, only 11 of 154 day three draft picks start more than 8 games their rookie season. The Bears only notable acquisition during FA for the O-line was a rotational depth piece at best, as witnessed by receiving a much smaller contract in FA as the O-lineman the Bears lost. Borom and Jenkins were both hot trash last year. and even significant improvements would only make them marginally serviceable. This is a bottom 1/3 unit, any way you want to try to spin it. And we haven't even begun to address injuries, which will most assuredly happen to at least one "starter" on this unit.
It's a fact until you can prove it is wrong. So far you have failed miserably at that.

Again this is how we know you are full of shit. You only want to apply YOUR LOGIC against the Bears. Again you said the bold not me. You said starters will assuredly get injured. You said a team sucks based on last year until you can prove it wrong. So all I am telling you moron is by your very own logic, the Lions OL sucks and this is fact until you can prove it wrong. We know this to be a fact based on YOUR LOGIC because you said it is a fact the Bears OL sucks based on their performance last year and your chosen metric ie PFF graded the Lions out similar to the Bears. We also know that the fact the Lions poor grade was due to injuries is not relevant per YOUR LOGIC because you assured us that injuries to starters will happen. So the fact that Ragnow and Decker were injured was inevitable per YOUR LOGIC.

So you argument is fucked. Either we accept that you are a moron for claiming facts before the games are played or the Lions are a shit OL for the same reasons you stated the Bears are. You are what your performance from last year says you are and the Lions OL was just as bad as the Bears.

You can but then we are allowed to grade the Lions OL based on last years stats and they were shit just like the Bears. The issue is your flaming hypocrisy. Last year's stats only matter when it suits your narrative apparently.

The reality is you said something moronic and now digging in. All you had to say is based on the personnel on paper and expectations for this year, the Lions OL appear to be better in your opinion. Instead you stupidly tried to claim a reasonable opinion as a fact and now twisting yourself into a mental pretzel trying to justify it. There are no facts about 2022 until we play the games.

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
If running the ball consistently results in punt after punt, it's not gonna work. A balanced attack is most efficient.
Depends on how effectively you run the ball, like NE last year with a worse WR group than the Bears currently have.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I’ll make a wager with you. So here is my only offer…….

If the Lions O line is better than the Bears this year, than I will tell JW to use only 1 finger instead of 2 fingers when he enters your B Hole.

If the Bears O line is better than the Lions, you are banned from this website?

Deal?

Let me guess you aren’t going to take the deal like the pussy you are.
200w.webp