*OFFICIAL* Offseason Rumors, Signings, and Shenanigans

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Ready for that year two jump, since his rookie year was a bust due to injury and playing out of position.
Losing 4% of his body fat could be terrifying for his ability towards maintaining hydration and playing without literally getting gassed I hope that they are monitoring this very closely because we don't want Teven getting all cramped up out there which could lead toward injury for a player we already have injury concerns about which is concerning to say the least in my opinion.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Losing 4% of his body fat could be terrifying for his ability towards maintaining hydration and playing without literally getting gassed I hope that they are monitoring this very closely because we don't want Teven getting all cramped up out there which could lead toward injury for a player we already have injury concerns about which is concerning to say the least in my opinion.
Didn't he have back cramps last year? @modo @Anytime23

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
I sincerely apologize for my part on this. I completely agree with you and that's why I'm liberally using ignore. I'm cleaning off my side of the street and getting back to football.
I really wish you would do this for us but I have my doubts about it because if I am remembering correctly this is not the first time I have seen you make a post like this about getting back towards talking of football and the majority of your posts these days have been about other posters non stop even though you put them into your ignore list. Even though I find at least 90% of your football posts to be ridiculously annoying and 100% wrong most of the time it is still better than being so dramatic about others like you have been way more than halve the time you post currently.

SpinachTeeth

Liked Posts:
Does anyone know of a good forum that discusses the Bears without a bunch of whiney bitches attacking each other? It’s very frustrating trying to read bears opinions and discussion and having to sift through all of the hatred of each other. And feel free to flame me for contributing to it here, but I just want to know if there is a better forum for more mature posters?
Realgm, but not quite as active

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Realgm, but not quite as active
Nothing even close to as active as here. Maybe us who want to talk actual football without the children can all decide on a place to go to make it more active. Shouldn’t have to block 20 or so people just to talk football…

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Nothing even close to as active as here. Maybe us who want to talk actual football without the children can all decide on a place to go to make it more active. Shouldn’t have to block 20 or so people just to talk football…
Thank you for finally volunteering to leave. Good luck on your next team too, loser

SpinachTeeth

Liked Posts:
Realgm is well-modded though. Can attack opinions or ideas but if you attack/insult a poster personally you will be warned and then banned, which is refreshing compared to here. It’s just a shame it’s less active. But I’d be down heh, or just request better modding here with similar guidelines.

Their bulls forum is the most active bulls forums though.

Discus fish salesman

Liked Posts:
Realgm is well-modded though. Can attack opinions but if you attack/insult a poster personally you will be warned and then banned, which is refreshing compared to here. It’s just a shame it’s less active. But I’d be down heh, or just request better modding here with similar guidelines.

And their bulls forum is the most active bulls forums.
What's wrong with here? I know posters like @Visionman and @Black Rainbow try to stir things up, but the football talk is still solid in between their drivel

SpinachTeeth

Liked Posts:
What's wrong with here? I know posters like @Visionman and @Black Rainbow try to stir things up, but the football talk is still solid in between their drivel

I think it’s fine here and the discussion and information/updates is often great. It’s just sometimes refreshing to talk football without people insulting each other and calling each other retards or stupid or whatever for pages on end.

And I don’t want to block people. Like someone like ncogneto who is universally hated here - he clearly is a lion homer and closet bears fan but he does have reasonable points that I agree with sometimes. Or black rainbow even. I may not agree with their points, but nice to have opposing viewpoints that aren’t the “groupthink” of Twitter or any forums, without people insulting each other for those different opinions. I want to read their points, but I don’t want to read the 17 page flame wars that end up happening between them and others. So having good mods is refreshing sometimes. Heh, just my preference though. Others may enjoy the bashing/flame wars? ?‍♂️

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
run coward run. I spotted you ten positions, and still you run.

LMAO

This is very strange. You keep talking to me about something I never said and now calling me a coward because I refuse to pretend I said something I never said.

Can you quote a post of mine that claims anything similar to what you are trying to bet me on?

I will bet you $100 the Lions dont make the playoffs. Now quit being a pussy and accept even though you never claimed they would.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I think it’s fine here and the discussion and information/updates is often great. It’s just sometimes refreshing to talk football without people insulting each other and calling each other retards or stupid or whatever for pages on end.

And I don’t want to block people. Like someone like ncogneto who is universally hated here - he clearly is a lion homer and closet bears fan but he does have reasonable points that I agree with sometimes. Or black rainbow even. I may not agree with their points, but nice to have opposing viewpoints that aren’t the “groupthink” of Twitter or any forums, without people insulting each other for those different opinions. I want to read their points, but I don’t want to read the 17 page flame wars that end up happening between them and others. So having good mods is refreshing sometimes. Heh, just my preference though. Others may enjoy the bashing/flame wars? ?‍♂️
It’s the offseason. @nc0gnet0 is a giant cunt