My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Back in high school, Cicis was always the spot i was going to the day after a wrestling meet. Believe i got my moneys worth.
I haven’t had fast food in probably a decade. But back in the day, after football two a days, I could destroy 5 whoppers in one sitting with some large fries or 12 jr bacon cheeseburgers.

I won the competitions, so I got my moneys worth (homie had to pay the bill that lost). Take that Cicis

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
I haven’t had fast food in probably a decade. But back in the day, after football two a days, I could destroy 5 whoppers in one sitting with some large fries or 12 jr bacon cheeseburgers.

I won the competitions, so I got my moneys worth (homie had to pay the bill that lost). Take that Cicis
Damn you must be a big ass dude. Apply for the bears oline

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

So you're spending $10+ at BK? Cici used to be like $4 for all you can eat.

L

1ke

D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Another article that mentions his experience:

Dickhead went there..... On signing day.... Walked in like they owed that job to him.... Then left when a real question was asked only to tell his current employer this won't happen again.

Ok Jim.... Good riddance