***OFFICIAL*** PRESEASON IGT: Bears @ Browns (C U in September Edition)

Who wins?

• Browns

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
On your tv maybe? I think live preseason games might only be available on mobile devices. The interface is terrible and you have to hunt to find the actual game.

It was weird. Almost half of the games displayed a watch icon, but the Bears and a couple others only said listen.

I agree the interface is clunky. And they have an issue with their sign on feature.

Old news now though. 10min after the game the replay was available

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was weird. Almost half of the games displayed a watch icon, but the Bears and a couple others only said listen.

I agree the interface is clunky. And they have an issue with their sign on feature.

Old news now though. 10min after the game the replay was available
I also miss not being able to adjust the broadcast from the home team, which if it's present, I haven't figured out how to get working on NFL+. As likeable as Joe Thomas was and as complimentary as he was even to Bears players when they did well, I'd still rather hear the Bears friendly broadcast.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Grrr, annoyingly, this game won't be re-broadcast on the NFL Network until 2:00pm tomorrow. While i have NFL+ (I didn't intend to buy it; it got automatically renewed from having NFL Gamepass last year), I am hoping the NFL Network version is with the Bears broadcast crew.

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Grrr, annoyingly, this game won't be re-broadcast on the NFL Network until 2:00pm tomorrow. While i have NFL+ (I didn't intend to buy it; it got automatically renewed from having NFL Gamepass last year), I am hoping the NFL Network version is with the Bears broadcast crew.
i dont think it will be. the local broadcast is the only one to play the bears guys this week. will probably be the same as the nfl network broadcast