***OFFICIAL*** PRESEASON IGT: Bears @ Seahawks (Teven's Last Stand: Another Ryan Pace Special Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Really, an onside kick in a preseason game?! If someone got injured from that, I hope Eberflus would go out and confront Pete Carroll for that nonsense

Speed

Liked Posts:
Nice going Pete Caroll. Getting your players fucked up for a preseason game.

Canth

Liked Posts:
And then to call a running play. Wtf. What a waste of time and just increasing chances of guys getting hurt in a meaningless game.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
And yet, despite when I posted this, I was also talking about a lot of guys who will be starting this year.

Funny how the written word works, no?
Which of those guys specifically that you were talking about are you saying we're playing at the time who will also be starters this year? I'm sorry I wasn't watching the game at the time but will be watching the replay and interested in looking out for the players you're alluding to but need their name and jersey number?

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
Tonight was why I just can't be a Pete Carroll fan

I hope the 4th qtr wasn't a SHITS mentality.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
Ok. So 2 games in a row, our backups are beating up on the other team's backups.

That tells me that this GM and coaching staff have actually done a bang up job of turning over the bottom 2/3rds of the roster.

Now after this year its going to be about building up the top 3rd, and pushing a lot of guys down a level and keeping only the best of the best from the bottom 2/3rds.
I think it has way more to do with coaching then turning the roster.

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
And yet, despite when I posted this, I was also talking about a lot of guys who will be starting this year.

Funny how the written word works, no?

What? All the backups were in and you said that in 2-3 years these players will be the backups.
I'm just talking about the post I responded to not a summation of everything you have posted.

Last edited:

CaliBearFan

Liked Posts:
I was talking about the team as a whole not who was in at the time I posted.

That's the second time I've said it so how do you still not get it?
Last time.
Below is your exact post I copied and pasted. I shouldn't have to point this out but "right now" does mean who was in at the time you posted.
You apparently are so caught up defending your bs that you have no regard the the truth or any reality.
I'm not not going to play into your sickness anymore. You would be better off not going out of your way to cross people.

"Very obvious this is a very young team and there are going to be a lot of growing pains.

A lot of the guys we are seeing right now will likely be our depth in 2-3 years."