***OFFICIAL*** PRESEASON IGT: Bears @ Seahawks (Teven's Last Stand: Another Ryan Pace Special Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Mitch Trubisky and Kenny Pickett torched these Seachickens and had 70% completion percentage! I expect a monster blow out and for Velus Jones Jr to have a breakout debut!

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Don't understand how ESPN is considering the Bears to be in an "opposite" situation than Seattle. The Seahwaks have a bunch of scrubs fighting for the starting QB position. They have a few nice players in Jamal Adams, Noah Fant, and DKMetcalf, but is their roster really that much better than us. Afterall, we did beat them last season in their stadium....the hate for Chicago is unreal this year..

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Don't understand how ESPN is considering the Bears to be in an "opposite" situation than Seattle. The Seahwaks have a bunch of scrubs fighting for the starting QB position. They have a few nice players in Jamal Adams, Noah Fant, and DKMetcalf, but is their roster really that much better than us. Afterall, we did beat them last season in their stadium....the hate for Chicago is unreal this year..
News flash it’s not just espn, it’s true.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I just got back from a fantastic vacation in Seattle and Olympia.

I'm looking forward to all the young guys fighting for roster spots. Tonight will have a lot of opportunities and anyone can snatch a spot on the final 53 with a good showing.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
I think it's just become the go to hit job by the 'experts.'

The good news is that if the Bear surprise people, all the experts get to look like jackasses.

I don't think the Bears are doing much this year, I have 8 wins, but this worst team ever nonsense doesn't seem to be reality.

I heard someone on ESPN claim that they got rid of their two best players in Mack and Robinson, so it proves the Bears are gonna tank all year. Any semi fan of the Bears know Mack and Robinson were all but worthless last year. Mack only really had some of his first year, was just injured too much. Robinson quit on the team.

If you were Poles, why would you keep those guys? They led to lazy play from the rest of the team. And they got paid far too much to do that.

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Jones with the almost turnover

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Herbert missing blitz

RiDLer80

First time, long time.