***OFFICIAL*** PRESEASON IGT: Bears vs Chiefs (Who The **** Let That Bald **** Back Into My ****ing Stadium Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bort

Liked Posts:
It's greg so most people don't know or care.
I always assumed it was something like Bald Headed Visor Wearing Garbage Head Coach, but I don’t think anyone other than Greg himself really knows for sure since literally no one but him has ever used that acronym.

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
Matt Nagy is going to wipe the floor with the Bears today. This is his house.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
What are you all going to look out for today given the fact no one (probably) has massive hopes for this season.

The O-line looking somewhat cohesive? WR's that are able to get open/be schemed open? Wrap up tackles? Less penalties on O and D?

Scoring a TD in the redzone?

I'd like no serious injuries. Everything else is gravy.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
What are you all going to look out for today given the fact no one (probably) has massive hopes for this season.

The O-line looking somewhat cohesive? WR's that are able to get open/be schemed open? Wrap up tackles? Less penalties on O and D?

Scoring a TD in the redzone?

I'd like no serious injuries. Everything else is gravy.
Preseason isn’t about scheme, so we’re not going to see much in that regard. I want to see especially our rookies look like they belong. And I want to see Fields not look lost or indecisive.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Pretty sure Arlington Heights would be small log cabins, a distillery and tractors. Cc @Montucky

This guy will never live this down. I heard Arlington Heights is getting a stop light soon! Rumor has it they will also get dial-up internet connections too. Happy days are here!

msadows

Liked Posts:

Fields looks in great shape compared to his peers at QB. Hope he's in for a great season, you can tell he put in the work.

Preseason isn’t about scheme, so we’re not going to see much in that regard. I want to see especially our rookies look like they belong. And I want to see Fields not look lost or indecisive.

I just hope to see the oline play well. Other than that I won't read much into anything else cause its week 1 of preseason....

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
I’m looking for cohesive play. Don’t care about anything else. This team has lacked cohesiveness for the past three years.

Edit: that would be a huge step forward

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
I’m ready for Nagy to humiliate the Bears