Official Series Thread: Chicago Bulls-vs-Cleveland Cavaliers

bennjuiced34

Liked Posts:
All you damn LeBron haters. I love it.

Dude is on another level.

I don't think anyone is hating on LeBron. We just can't stand the guy.

Dude is on another level but it's about time everyone around the league admits that he has a squad this year and there is no excuse for him not to win a title. When he was out of the game the reserves were able to keep the lead in tact and a couple times went on runs to put us down by double digits. That is the luxury he has this year and had last year, even though no one wanted to admit it.

LeBron is an incredible player, there's no doubt about it. It doesn't mean that I have to like him though. He's still a b!tch that is extremely immature on the court.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
All you damn LeBron haters. I love it.

Dude is on another level.

He is... but he acts like he's never made a shot in his life. Everytime he hits one, he thinks hes the G.O.A.T

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Best Player in the World=LeBron.

He does things that other NBA players dream about doing. He is amazing.

However that was an excellent game by the Bulls and I am very confident going into games 3 and 4.

ButchCrassidy

Liked Posts:
South Side of Chicago (formerly of 87th, currently
I really hope the Bulls can move Hinrich. It would give them close to $30 mil to spend in free-agency. Joe Johnson/Chris Bosh, perhaps? That, and drafting a big (Monroe, perhaps?) would put them in prime position to be one of the top teams in the NBA.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I really hope the Bulls can move Hinrich. It would give them close to $30 mil to spend in free-agency. Joe Johnson/Chris Bosh, perhaps? That, and drafting a big (Monroe, perhaps?) would put them in prime position to be one of the top teams in the NBA.

Monroe is not NBA ready

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Problem w/ moving Hinrich is that what team wants his contract, and Joe Johnson doesn't play defense.

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
How many beers have you had?

lol. Gotta love his optimism.

The best way for me to get through watching the Bulls is coming to the realization that if we had a legitimate shooter/scorer, we could be a team to contend with.

All of our players are young and still developing. Rose/Noah combo could be nasty down the road.

ButchCrassidy

Liked Posts:
Monroe is not NBA ready

The Bulls need another young, athletic big. Monroe has had his moments, like most of the players in the upcoming draft. Cousins, Whiteside and Aldrich will be off the board most likely, so I guess that leaves MAYBE Udoh as the best big left along with Monroe. I just know I don't want to see them pick Kyle Singler, like I saw in two mock drafts.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I'd rather hav those other 3. Monroe is just not an NBA post player, and I would love Singler. Smart player and takes really good shots, very versatile.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
Monroe is soft, it showed in the NCAA Tournament.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
I wouldn't say soft, he just doesn't have that great of moves.

ButchCrassidy

Liked Posts:
Of course..who wouldn't want Cousins, Aldrich, and Whiteside over Monroe? But they'll be picked before the Bulls are on the clock, I'm guessing. The Bulls already have a Kyle Singler. His name is Luol Deng.
Not sure about Monroe looking soft in the tournament. He had 19/13. Guy averaged a double-double in the Big East, and was the main reason they were a top 15 team for a good portion of the season. He'd be much better for the Bulls than Aaron Gray was, I know that much.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Just read that Singler is returning anyway. I wouldn't mind Xavier Henry.

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Also James Anderson from Oklahoma State would be awesome.