Official Shane Waldron Presser Thread: Reading the Tea Leaves Edition.

Bust

Liked Posts:
He looks a little like James Cameron with the new look.

Chicago coaches with Beard/Stache = Greatness

Phil Jackson, Mike Ditka, Joel Quennville, Lovie Smith and Maddon all grew beards during the glory years boyz.

. . . IT'S A SIGN . . .

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
Only thing of any value to come out of this is that players gotta watch their girls around Flus now.
With the added attention from the players daughters, is Flus next in line to get fired for inappropriate behavior? Inappropriate behavior = 69ing on a John Deere Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
With the added attention from the players daughters, is Flus next in line to get fired for inappropriate behavior? IMPRESSIVE behavior = 69ing on a John Deere Hydrostatic Zero-Turn Riding Mower.
FIFY

IBleedBearsBlood

Liked Posts:
I’ll be honest, I’ll root for him and give him the benefit of the doubt. But his look alone doesn’t give me much hope. Haha

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Waldron’s talking points seem to be focused on the line of building the staff.

It was interesting that he said
That there were league rules around contact between him and Fields.
I’m not aware of them.
Didn't see it but he may officially be under his old contract until the league year begins. That said, I doubt anyone would call him on it and may just be a way around the question.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I’ll be honest, I’ll root for him and give him the benefit of the doubt. But his look alone doesn’t give me much hope. Haha

Mike McDaniel
Shanny

Can’t judge a book by its cover.

That said, I wanted Klint Kubiak but will give Walnuts a chance

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
Really looking forward to the craziness destined to ensue as every word, sniffle, pause, and tone of voice is dissected.

What a day to be a Bears fan...
If he was vague on all his answers could you at least tell if he paints his nails?
That would be definite "tell".

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Really looking forward to the craziness destined to ensue as every word, sniffle, pause, and tone of voice is dissected.

What a day to be a Bears fan...

You must think we are all @JordanSigler

I thought it was a good presser, Flus rocked a stylish new beard and sounded slightly smarter than a box of rocks which is Improvement for him, and I really liked hearing from the new coaches.

But honestly if anyone got anything from that presser and wasn't just digging for confirmation bias, it should be that all the bullshit that's been posted so far even including the stuff I've done is exactly that - bullshit.

And that's because They aren't going to be doing final evaluations until they get to the combine.

When you think about it, it makes sense. Do you guys really think the Bears are 100% all in on drafting someone they haven't even met with yet?

That doesn't mean they won't eventually come to that decision but this presser made it clear that the Bears aren't even at that position yet.

So all the shit we've been inundated with has been utterly bullshit from any side you talk about it and any of these beat reporters claiming to have knowledge of what the Bears are going to do are utterly talking out of their own ass and getting information from people talking out of their own asses.

Honestly, we should all be better people and just shut everything down one way or the other until the combine. The back and forth makes no sense....

Let's have a discussion when the Bears have actually made their decision instead of believing all the bullshit out there during lying season in the NFL.

clenbuterol_clint

Formerly ClintK55
Liked Posts:

I thought it was a good presser, Flus rocked a stylish new beard and sounded slightly smarter than a box of rocks which is Improvement for him, and I really liked hearing from the new coaches.

But honestly if anyone got anything from that presser and wasn't just digging for confirmation bias, it should be that all the bullshit that's been posted so far even including the stuff I've done is exactly that - bullshit.

And that's because They aren't going to be doing final evaluations until they get to the combine.

When you think about it, it makes sense. Do you guys really think the Bears are 100% all in on drafting someone they haven't even met with yet?

That doesn't mean they won't eventually come to that decision but this presser made it clear that the Bears aren't even at that position yet.

So all the shit we've been inundated with has been utterly bullshit from any side you talk about it and any of these beat reporters claiming to have knowledge of what the Bears are going to do are utterly talking out of their own ass and getting information from people talking out of their own asses.

Honestly, we should all be better people and just shut everything down one way or the other until the combine. The back and forth makes no sense....

Let's have a discussion when the Bears have actually made their decision instead of believing all the bullshit out there during lying season in the NFL.
So what exactly do you wanna talk about in the mean time? Maybe I could get you on my workout program and see what we can do to turn your life around in the meantime.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

You must be fun on message boards in the offseason.
Congrats on getting through 8 paragraphs before deciding your point was that you needed a time out for 10 days.