Official Super Bowl Food Thread

DJMoore_is_fat

Liked Posts:
Have a nice Super Bowl feast in the works for Sunday. A couple of the guys from the forum are coming by to watch the game. Johnny is bringing his mom's Chicken Pad Thai recipe that has been handed down for generations. Bearmick is bringing his famous Turkey Chili. And Scooter is bringing homemade Italian Sausages that his wife made.

My mom is making microwaveable egg rolls and we'll pitchers of Mountain Dew Lightning, RC Cola, and peach-flavored La Croix.

Excited to see the CCS crew again. Should be a blast.

OnemanWolfpack

Liked Posts:
I`m keeping it simple. I am grilling brats outside in the snow. Chips and dip, puppy chow.... but I do have one thing that sets it apart. I will be cracking open a big ass bottle of dragon`s milk and finishing the night with some dead-eye stout

beardownboilerup85

Liked Posts:
My buddies and I are going with a pizza (from Jet's), wings, and ribs combo. Still deciding where to get wings from but I'm guessing they'll default to Jet's wings because no one else seems to care.

last time I had jets I puked for 2 days straight, that shit fucks up my stomach

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Official superbowl foodblog - HHM speaks

This evening I was enjoying family fucktard time when we were interrupted by an unexpected guest. She was a gorgeous, raven haired vixen that spoke very little English, sounded Eastern European. She seemed quite distressed and I found conversation to be almost impossible until she handed me a manila envelope that looked like it had been used for a matter of months for interoffice communications. There was Russian scribbling all over the front and back. Upon opening I was amazed at what this woman must have gone through to deliver its contents. She smiled and said "It is from the one who is hated by me" and promptly turned and left.

I can only imagine what sort of dreaded confinement endured by the person who sent this to me, as the manuscript was crudely sketched in blood with God knows what as a writing utensil, but am honored to share this with you today.

It begins:

"My unjust exile at the hands of the mods Scoots, Chrysanthemum and ultimately RUSH is not unsung if this message finds its way back to the people I know and love who still find themselves living under the increasingly oppressive regime. Although I was banished from the land of srs footbaw talk for a harmless joke, in a rather arbitrary decision based upon an interpretation of a new rule created to silence lulz, I understand that gifs from cartoons are now to be considered attempts at homicide and I pray that no lives were lost as a result of rainbow dash.

Whilst contemplating the gravity of my errant posting and feeling dreaded remorse at the harmful potential the image I posted might have had, I could not help but be distracted by what the fuck i was gonna make for SuperBowl GameTime Eats.

So I wrote that shit down with my own blood with my pinky fingernail on this paper you are reading right now. Please post if you feel your membership at what's left of the fine forum I miss so dearly is not going to be compromised.

I'll be eating potatoes. That's all I can get here at the Gulag, and it will have to do. Potatoes can be good, when you are really hungry. They do not make good forum members however. Or mods. It is my hope that this steady diet of potatoes will make me more sensitive to the ccs community when I return, yet give me a new-found appreciation of tastes and experiences to boldly share with my CCS brethren.

I wish you all a happy superbowl sunday.

Sincerely,

GravySauce

Last edited:

Leon Sandcastle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
LOl

Im rockin the smoker today. Got a turkey (brined overnight and injected with homemade jalepeno butter), pork spare ribs with some sweet / spicy rub, baby back ribs, bbq injected chicken legs / thighs, 3 1/2 pounds salmon, and my first try at oysters. Its gunna be beautiful.
gimb.gif

Space Invader

Dorkchop
Liked Posts:
what happened to the first one? The one where I said I was making HeHateMeatballs?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
starting with a tray of various smoked meats, fish and cheese.......followed up with Bratwurst and deep dish pizza.......I live in Denver so I have to drive to find serviceable deepdish......luckily there is a Rosatti's out here but it barely passes the test; at least for Denver.

I'll pour one out for HHM.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Fucking perfect. lol

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have a nice Super Bowl feast in the works for Sunday. A couple of the guys from the forum are coming by to watch the game. Johnny is bringing his mom's Chicken Pad Thai recipe that has been handed down for generations. Bearmick is bringing his famous Turkey Chili. And Scooter is bringing homemade Italian Sausages that his wife made.

My mom is making microwaveable egg rolls and we'll pitchers of Mountain Dew Lightning, RC Cola, and peach-flavored La Croix.

Excited to see the CCS crew again. Should be a blast.
You'll say something stupid that will enrage Mick and he kills you. Cancel the party.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bunch of boneless wings from BWWs
A few pizzas.
Queso
Beer

And apricot bars...