***OFFICIAL*** Thanksgiving Day IGT: Bears @ Lions (Jive Azz Turkey Edition)

Who wins?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I do understand the frustration though.

It's sad Blough as an UDFA QB in his first game has 10x the pocket presence of Trubisky....

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
Has Trubisky ever gone 90 yards before for a touchdown?

msadows

Liked Posts:
Medical decided Mitch doesnt have a brain so there was no possibility for a concussion.

Smart move by mitch. Hard to notice someone is concussed when you act stupid and out of it 24/7

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You: Oline sucks...Mitch's fault
You: Wrs drops: Mitch's fault
You: Nagy garbage scheme no one can block or run: Mitch's fault
You: Penalties: Mitch's fault
You: Special teams garbage: Mitch's fault
Lies but go ahead.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
err, no, you moron. I know it might be hard for you to remember even last week, but the consensus on here was for him to build on last year by the majority of the fanbase on here.
Sure in the fan base but that wasn’t your premise. You said “nobody” which means more than the fan base. Learn English you illiterate Special person.

Southside

Liked Posts:
The D sucked from the get go...how the fuck are they gassed? They're overrated as heck, people need to admit it. Not a single sack or takeaway on a third string? Pfft.

Dude, the Bears are averaging 15.9 ppg on offense but are giving up 17.1 ppg on defense (fourth best in NFL). Let that marinate. Are you really blaming the D for us being garbage when we cant even score 20 points a game. Tom Brady, Brees, Rodgers would be 10-1 if you gave them a D that gives up less than 20 a game. Drew Brees alone made the playoffs with average defenses most of his earlier years in New Orleans. People are so eager to take pressure off Trubisky it's insane. KC Chiefs cant stop anyone and Mahomes took them to the AFCCG last year. People are just looking for something else to complain about because they are tired of talking about Trubiksy, Pace, and Nagy.

Status
Not open for further replies.