OFFICIAL TITSGIVING GDT

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears are in the tear down mode, and the Lions are apparently on the WAY UP after a rebuild, and they have ONE more win than the Bears.

ONE more win.

Hang your head in shame, dumbshit.
Lions have had a harder SOS, Talk to me at the end of the season butt stink. Fuck, you barely beat the lowly Texans......

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Lions have potential but they aren't going anywhere with Goff. To continue to defend him is laughably at this point given the Lions most certainly not going to extend him and will be drafting a QB most likely this year. The only question with Goff is whether they keep him so that they can bring the rookie along slowly or cut ties with him.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He threw for 240 yds with 2 td's and 0 interceptions against a Superbowl caliber defense. All while missing both of his starting guards.
Do you even watch the game?
Fields couldn't even do that against one of the worse defenses in the league....
give it a rest.
All right, who had “caping for Jared Goff on your bingo card?”

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He threw for 240 yds with 2 td's and 0 interceptions against a Superbowl caliber defense. All while missing both of his starting guards.
Fields couldn't even do that against one of the worse defenses in the league....
give it a rest.
Fields went for 29pts on the Cowboys and 33 on the Pats and left points on the board. Sorry but you are wrong once again. Not only are you a fucking hiding coward but you are hilariously wrong as well. One day you’ll realize points matter more than yards. But I won’t hold my breath.

Nuremberg Bear

Liked Posts:
give it a rest.
Do you read what I wrote? He did 240 yds because he was not every time under pressure.
I'm talking about pressure, PRESSURE!

Look at his 3&1 on final drive. Allout blitz by Bills and he hesitated throw the ball in the air with no chance for the receiver.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
give it a rest.
Let's back this up a bit.

This Bills defense is a shadow of what it was last year due to injury. They came into this game down two key defensive ends, Rousseau, and Epenesa, and Von Miller left the game with an injury. MLB Tremaine Edmunds missed this game. In the secondary Micah Hyde has missed most of the season, and their best CB is just getting back from injury but only played two snaps yesterday.

So, this unit is far, far, from Super Bowl caliber defense at this point of the season.

As far as Goff is concerned, I see him as a bridge QB in 2023 for the Lions. I fully expect the Lions to use those first round picks to move up in the draft for a QB of the future. Maybe even trade with the Bears for that high pick.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The Lions have potential but they aren't going anywhere with Goff. To continue to defend him is laughably at this point given the Lions most certainly not going to extend him and will be drafting a QB most likely this year. The only question with Goff is whether they keep him so that they can bring the rookie along slowly or cut ties with him.
I agree 100 % with this. My arguement has never been there is a future with Goff, only that he has played better than Fields

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Let's back this up a bit.

This Bills defense is a shadow of what it was last year due to injury. They came into this game down two key defensive ends, Rousseau, and Epenesa, and Von Miller left the game with an injury. MLB Tremaine Edmunds missed this game. In the secondary Micah Hyde has missed most of the season, and their best CB is just getting back from injury but only played two snaps yesterday.

So, this unit is far, far, from Super Bowl caliber defense at this point of the season.

As far as Goff is concerned, I see him as a bridge QB in 2023 for the Lions. I fully expect the Lions to use those first round picks to move up in the draft for a QB of the future. Maybe even trade with the Bears for that high pick.
Why is it that the Bills injuries are significant, but not those of the lions?
does it escape you the Lions where missing both their starting guards and their #1 CB, #2 DE, etc etc?

This "pressure" the other baffoon keeps speaking about came from right up the gut, but he is too football stupid to know the difference.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:
does it escape you the Lions where missing both their starting guards and their #1 CB, #2 DE, etc etc?

This "pressure" the other baffoon keeps speaking about came from right up the gut, but he is too football stupid to know the difference.

Yea, it does, cause its the fucking lions and no one cares

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I agree 100 % with this. My arguement has never been there is a future with Goff, only that he has played better than Fields

Too bad he hasn't. Fields is the better overall player. More total TDs and comparable passer rating and QBR with a worse OL and WRs. There isn't anyone in the NFL aside from Leshan McCoy that thinks Goff is better. PFF has Fields 15th and Goff 25th in terms of grades. Then there is the below.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Too bad he hasn't. Fields is the better overall player. More total TDs and comparable passer rating and QBR with a worse OL and WRs. There isn't anyone in the NFL aside from Leshan McCoy that thinks Goff is better. PFF has Fields 15th and Goff 25th in terms of grades. Then there is the below.

Fields can't pass his way out of a paperbag, and if he continues to be utilized the way the desperate Getsy is using him, soon he will be a hobbled shell of himself. Mitch was a pretty good scrambler too, until he got clobbered a few times.......

Such short memories you all have.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:

That's significant because it was YOU who said the Bills were a Super Bowl defense when clearly at this time they are not. Anything else is whole different argument.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Fields can't pass his way out of a paperbag, and if he continues to be utilized the way the desperate Getsy is using him, soon he will be a hobbled shell of himself. Mitch was a pretty good scrambler too, until he got clobbered a few times.......

Is Fields a finished product...........Not yet. Can he get there.......Of course he can.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

None of the above changes the fact that currently PFF, CBS Sports and NFL.com has Fields as a better QB overall.