**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
We will all see soon enough. Hate relying on third party accounts of things.

No. The best way to get info is not directly from the source but rather what someone else thought they heard.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
I'm sure it's for clicks, but giving out grades after 4 padded practices and not even a single preseason game is kind of futile. Our linebacker core scares me a bunch right now. With Roquan holding out, this group is a patch work of plug in players and asking to get exposed by any decent opposing offensive coordinator. I hope we find some talent discarded by another team after some camp cuts because I expect a heavy dose of rushing come the week 1 matchup and trusting this linebacker core to shut it down is especially concerning and only amplified with the unknowns we have at DT in front of them closing up gaps.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I saw it and it wasn't good. They talked about how the Bears have given Fields no help in weapons or OL and think they're in for a long season. Most of that came from my guy Ryan Clark.
First part on Get Up is from this morning and then it goes to another show with Keyshon which i didn't even see and don't know when that was done if it was today or another time but it doesn't sound good so some should stay away...LOL

Last edited:

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Shanny is going to lean heavy on the run game, roll-outs, option reads and play action passing. Doubtful that he will predominantly use dropbacks. Bears best chance of winning week 1 is a crappy game by Lance and they slow down their dominant run game(which is doubtful with these DT's)
Yeah, the DT's will be of special interest to me in the preseason.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
First part on Get Up is from this morning and then it goes to another show with Keyshon which i didn't even see and don't know when that was done if it was today or another time but it doesn't sound good so some should stay away...LOL

So did you reply to yourself or forget to log into your alt?