**Official** Training Camp News & Scheisse [Football Talk Only]

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lets start the Teven Jenkins discussion. Remember how you kept talking about how much Poles loves Jenkins? Looks like that lazy detective work isn't paying off in the #CALLEDIT department. Another flabby joe young L.

Looks to be another Ryan Pace trade-up Bust. He is a poor fit for the scheme but its doubtful he will ever play meaningful snaps here.
The solution is to not draft Gingers!

botfly10

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why would he make that statement? It's not in his best interest, as an agent or as a player, to say this.
True, but there is still some pressure on the FO to get him into camp to learn and lead even if he makes it clear he's not trying to hold out long

Stonewall

Liked Posts:
I like that Fields is pushing the ball downfield routinely in practice.

Find out what you can get away with now will make the game easier to process.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
1. I’m excited about Fields.
2. I’m excited that if the Bears do suck, and Fields does suck, they should be in position to take a swing at another QB next year.
3. I’m excited about a new staff. (Who knows if they’ll be good? At least it’s not Nagy)
4. Poles excites me. I haven’t liked every move but there’s nothing that has made be howl in frustration like Pace.
5. I’m excited about a shit ton of free agency money next year.
6. I’m ? excited to be talking real Bears football again after several months of off season BS.

So your saying the endless posts from @greg23 regarding his tranny obsession doesn't do it for you?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Dieter's days seem numbered. Not really a scheme fit.