OFFICIAL Training camp TWEETS thread! (Tweets allowed)

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
performed just as well as the lions top 20 pick, and we got him as an UDFA!
I've always loved Sanborn's energy on the field and for an undrafted guy, he's been solid. He stepped in for Roquan and played good enough. I wasnt too crazy about getting Edwards but he's been really good, especially towards the later half of the last season. I think they need to keep Sanborn played next to Edwards and Edmunds. Let him get more used to that role and hopefully he can stay healthy.

msadows

Liked Posts:
I've always loved Sanborn's energy on the field and for an undrafted guy, he's been solid. He stepped in for Roquan and played good enough. I wasnt too crazy about getting Edwards but he's been really good, especially towards the later half of the last season. I think they need to keep Sanborn played next to Edwards and Edmunds. Let him get more used to that role and hopefully he can stay healthy.
He reminds me of the other white guy we had when briggs and urlacher were here, hunter hillenmeyer.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
It's the same kind of role Sanborn's ex-teammate from Wisconsin Leo Chanal plays for KC. Both highly productive when called on.

SugabearMVP

Liked Posts:
He reminds me of the other white guy we had when briggs and urlacher were here, hunter hillenmeyer.
Just in general, I'm really excited about our 3 LB's. They appear to compliment each other and I think Sanborn will just get better with more reps. I know they're probably looking at getting Sewell more reps but man I really like what Sanborn provides with his energy. Not a knock on Sewell but preseason games will be interesting.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
This thread gets me so pumped up for footbaw! I got my hedfones on and listening to D12 at max volume while doing sprints around my house shirtless. Anyone else as PUMPED as I am?

BaBaBlacksheep

Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sanborn is a RFA this year. Will be interesting to see what happens with him.