OFFICIAL Week 9 NFL IGT

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
NFL%20Week%209.png

See what game(s) will be playing in your area here.
http://506sports.com/nfl.php?yr=2015&wk=9

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Since the Bears have the Monday night game, Sunday is the perfect opportunity to trick your significant other that you will be forgoing your precious Sunday football Bears routine to spend more time with her. Take her out to a nice breakfast/lunch, shopping, whatever floats her boat. Maybe sprinkle in a few reminders that your buddies are at the sports bar, but you're gladly spending time with her. Enjoy the next 24 hours until this wall of deception comes crumbling down when you watch the Bears play on Monday night. But there's always a chance that she won't notice.

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Since the Bears have the Monday night game, Sunday is the perfect opportunity to trick your significant other that you will be forgoing your precious Sunday football Bears routine to spend more time with her. Take her out to a nice breakfast/lunch, shopping, whatever floats her boat. Maybe sprinkle in a few reminders that your buddies are at the sports bar, but you're gladly spending time with her. Enjoy the next 24 hours until this wall of deception comes crumbling down when you watch the Bears play on Monday night. But there's always a chance that she won't notice.

So go to a winery?

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
This is funny because i told my girlfriend i wanted to watch the Sunday night game, GB vs Den, and the whole time she thought it was Chicago playing because of the colors of the jersey. I didn't get why she was cheering for Denver till after the game when she congratulated me on beating our archrivals. In the end we both felt bad, but it was still pretty funny.

Sent from a spaghetti monster circling the earth

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is funny because i told my girlfriend i wanted to watch the Sunday night game, GB vs Den, and the whole time she thought it was Chicago playing because of the colors of the jersey. I didn't get why she was cheering for Denver till after the game when she congratulated me on beating our archrivals. In the end we both felt bad, but it was still pretty funny.

She thought Peyton Manning was the Bears QB?

Larsonite

Guacamole Taco
Liked Posts:
I don't think she was paying attention but would look up from her laptop at the score from time to time and say something footballish.

Packer Fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Johnny Manziel is awesome.

mecha

Liked Posts:
lol what a piece of fuck. in other news, after all the criticism, is Andy Dalton like the real deal now or do we have to wait and see if he wins a playoff game first?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

True, Jay's been better this year. Manning must be missing some of that Gase management.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Carolina is undefeated and has won the division the last two years and they still can't fill their own stadium with their own fans?

PrideisBears

Jordan Sigler’s editor
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Carolina is undefeated and has won the division the last two years and they still can't fill their own stadium with their own fans?

That whole division is a full of fickle fairweather fans