***OFFICIAL*** What Are You Listening To Thread: Volume 5 (CCS 3.0 Edition)

Bust

Liked Posts:
WOW! Still a great war movie and badass soundtrack!

Last edited:

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
lord, can i have my time back..... game played himself.. awful diss track

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Japanese noise/art/punk/rock your thing then?
Not specifically. I like a bit of everything. But I do enjoy finding new creative and experimental versions of electronic music, hip hop, garage, and various ambient sounds. I'll listen to anything from Air to Atmosphere to the Prodigy to Cannibal Corpse.

Pretzel Logic

“I have forced myself to contradict myself "
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
Not specifically. I like a bit of everything. But I do enjoy finding new creative and experimental versions of electronic music, hip hop, garage, and various ambient sounds. I'll listen to anything from Air to Atmosphere to the Prodigy to Cannibal Corpse.
Might push your senses too far. Then again I haven't seen Melt Banana for a few years, they might have mellowed, but doubtful.

Try Sunn o))) (yes that's the name) Probably the musical version of Tibetan throat singing - it's different.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Might push your senses too far. Then again I haven't seen Melt Banana for a few years, they might have mellowed, but doubtful.

Try Sunn o))) (yes that's the name) Probably the musical version of Tibetan throat singing - it's different.
Thanks for the recommendation, I'll give it a listen.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
@Pretzel Logic if you are allowing funny anecdotes, i saw sunn o))) at rockefeller chapel at u of chicago a few years ago, and their amps overloaded the electrical system. So for ten minutes all of us in the audience/pews had to sit there in the dry ice and darkness while the dudes in their druid outfits argued with each other about how to fix their amps. They eventually fixed it and the concert was great

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
@Pretzel Logic if you are allowing funny anecdotes, i saw sunn o))) at rockefeller chapel at u of chicago a few years ago, and their amps overloaded the electrical system. So for ten minutes all of us in the audience/pews had to sit there in the dry ice and darkness while the dudes in their druid outfits argued with each other about how to fix their amps. They eventually fixed it and the concert was great
The image this paints. I had a good chuckle.

I haven't been able to share the fact I came to enjoy what I was listening to, to the people who introduced me to Sunn o))) sadly.

Still yet to see them live, but it is on the to do list.

Pretzel Logic

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Pittsburgh Pirates
  1. Philadelphia 76ers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
always liked Bathtub shit*er. Good stuff!
Everyone has a band that just holds a place in their heart.

I never got to the grindcore crowd. Some of them were more elite than Smiths fans tbf.