***OFFICIAL*** What are you watching right now?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Yes it is they picked it up in the summer time

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Recognized this place right away around episode 4: Gaetano and Constant Calamita walked across the street and in the background there were US 12 and 20 signs stacked...definitely not KC...they walked into this place after Gaetano slipped on the ice....a former Schlitz tied house at 94th and Ewing on the East Side....this is also where Loy had the driver stop and he got out and looked at the billboard for the credit card idea that he and Doctor Senator had tried to pitch to the bank.

View attachment 8786
The train station set piece was filmed in union station too

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Does anyone have any insight on the show Yellowstone? Worth the watch? I know it's not on any of the normal streaming services and I just realized after about two years that I actually have the Paramount channel. Which means I can binge It on demand.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Does anyone have any insight on the show Yellowstone? Worth the watch? I know it's not on any of the normal streaming services and I just realized after about two years that I actually have the Paramount channel. Which means I can binge It on demand.
It’s ok but starting to drag a bit

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Anyone watch Industry yet?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
In FP? They are filming a new show here too..

No, I am in Rogers Park. Far North Side of the city...just south of Evanston. I know they did some shooting on the South Side and some more way out near Starved Rock.

Surprised they did not use Oak Park, but I did find it amusing that Chicago as a whole was used to represent 1950 Kansas City rather than actually shooting in KC.

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Also just finished the fourth and final season of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on Netflix.

The "teen drama" aspects of the show get a little cringe inducing, but overall this was a genuinely creepy effort with great nods to the original comic book and the old TGIF show.

Kiernan Shipka was a perfect Sabrina.

8/10

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
No, I am in Rogers Park. Far North Side of the city...just south of Evanston. I know they did some shooting on the South Side and some more way out near Starved Rock.

Surprised they did not use Oak Park, but I did find it amusing that Chicago as a whole was used to represent 1950 Kansas City rather than actually shooting in KC.

Are... are... we no longer neighbors?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Are... are... we no longer neighbors?

I don't think we ever were.

I moved into my current residence in Rogers Park the year before this site even existed.

JimAKABlkhwks918

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

They used Old Western Av in Blue Island, the location on Lunt you posted, the Ewing Av location I posted....the store with the second floor was old Momence, IL, the weird split bed and breakfast that was supposed to be outside Liberal, KS was this place:

Duncan Manor

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Started this show on Netflix called Lupin. Only a couple of episodes in and it's a good show so far.

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If anyone gets the chance, watch.."Mr. Inbetween"...Its an Australian show about a hit man that looks like he should be programming computers. lol. Funny as hell, until he gets serious!

Past seasons are available

Nail Polish

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I went through that one during the spring shutdowns and can confirm that it is a good show and Ray is a great character.
Did ya see the one where he throws the guy thru the glass door for taking his daughters unicorn she won?

Hilarious