Ok Adrian Amos whose laughing now?

Alterego

Master Debater
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, the Packers have owned us for the past 30 years......now that we've established that, let's get back on topic. Did anyone troll Amos yet?

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'll believe Rodgers has played his last down for GB when he's no longer in the league... Until then, I still expect him to troll GB until they submit to his contract demands, (and gut their team of premium talent with big salaries in the process) and then watch as he bitches that they never give him enough talent on offense to win.

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The packers should have won more SBs with Rodgers...no doubt.

But of course the Bears aren't going to eff up any of Fields career. They'll surely win 2 SBs. Of course Fields won't get tired of the inept ownership and go elsewhere after awhile.

It's the Bears. What could go wrong?

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
1996 Packers, 1997 Packers, 2010 Packers, 2-1

30 years of Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers

Packers own the Bears 4-1 in Super Bowls. I think they still get the last laugh guys.
Yeah but the Packers are basically the Atlanta Braves of the 90s but for 2 decades instead of 1. The point is not to compare them to the Bears. The point is how they squandered golden opportunities to win more titles with what they had.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
another dick head that didnt understand my comment.
Please for all of us dickheads, explain your comment. I did not understand it and would really like some clarification…..TIA

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
The packers should have won more SBs with Rodgers...no doubt.

But of course the Bears aren't going to eff up any of Fields career. They'll surely win 2 SBs. Of course Fields won't get tired of the inept ownership and go elsewhere after awhile.

It's the Bears. What could go wrong?

Inept? McCaskeys would handover the keys to Fields if he plays well. No doubt in my mind, they are hungry af for a good QB since they allowed Pace to offer massive, nfl history making, trade packages for Wilson/Watson. If you’re willing to do that, you’re willing to make sure a great QB stays happy. The Packers surely are not investing into a QB like that.

mecha

Liked Posts:
Yeah but the Packers are basically the Atlanta Braves of the 90s but for 2 decades instead of 1. The point is not to compare them to the Bears. The point is how they squandered golden opportunities to win more titles with what they had.
for as much adulation as our very CCS has for Rodgers and how he's the greatest ever... well... it sounds like Mahomes. who knew, the quarterback alone can't just win championships.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Look at the upside for Amos, at least he only has to play with Jordan loves shitty scrub ass for one year.

I doubt Green Bay retains his services for the 4th year since he’s gonna make 11m+
Amos right now....
tenor.gif

Black Rainbow

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Inept? McCaskeys would handover the keys to Fields if he plays well. No doubt in my mind, they are hungry af for a good QB since they allowed Pace to offer massive, nfl history making, trade packages for Wilson/Watson. If you’re willing to do that, you’re willing to make sure a great QB stays happy. The Packers surely are not investing into a QB like that.
You have no idea if this is true.

We've never had a good QB, so we've never had to deal with the potential "diva-ness" of a high profile QB.

*not saying Fields is a diva...but he know what can happen. A lot of these guys start being all about $$$.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
True. But it makes you sound like a certain Lions fan posting it.

Of course, you’re not on the opposing teams board like he is...

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Look at the upside for Amos, at least he only has to play with Jordan loves shitty scrub ass for one year.

I doubt Green Bay retains his services for the 4th year since he’s gonna make 11m+
Is he that bad? I've literally never seen a single pass he threw in college.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Rodgers ain’t going nowhere or let’s take a breath before something happens. God I wish he had a thing for male masseuses

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
1996 Packers, 1997 Packers, 2010 Packers, 2-1

30 years of Brett Favre and Aaron Rodgers

Packers own the Bears 4-1 in Super Bowls. I think they still get the last laugh guys.

With 29 straight years of HOF QB play they should. They also should most definitely have more championships and at the very least more appearances in said championship games.

mecha

Liked Posts:
With 29 straight years of HOF QB play they should. They also should most definitely have more championships and at the very least more appearances in said championship games.
I know, I thought that was the point of the discussion.

I liked when the Packers went 15-1 and got btfo in the playoffs by the 9-7 2011 Giants. or Favre's last pass with the Packers being an interception against the 2007 Giants. the Giants and 49ers had a period where they perennially shit on their heads. only the doofus Bears could fuck up and let them hold up the Halas Trophy on their home field because they didn't have the balls to eliminate them from playoff contention in the regular season. holding the golden boy to 10 points.

within that context, Packers still get the last laugh over the Bears. I couldn't even watch that game it disgusted me so much it happened at all.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Is he that bad? I've literally never seen a single pass he threw in college.

All reports out of camp from GB media was that jordan love looked awful.
Hopefully it continues this year.

I was never that high on him coming out last year. Hes a decent prospect but probably not a first rounder. Shit, he'd probably get taken after trask/mond/mills in this draft.