OK I Really Need Hockey!!!

Livewire

Liked Posts:
I can't wait any longer... training camp needs to get underway to give us some Hockey news!

I really want to see which young players make our roster and what roles they will play. I also can't wait to beat Vancouver in the post season again next year!!!!

Lack of hockey has led me to be an asshole troll trashing cubs fans and blacks on the forum.

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't wait any longer... training camp needs to get underway to give us some Hockey news!

I really want to see which young players make our roster and what roles they will play. I also can't wait to beat Vancouver in the post season again next year!!!!

Lack of hockey has led me to be an asshole troll trashing cubs fans and blacks on the forum.

:beer:

----

I noticed. :flipa:

Livewire

Liked Posts:

----

I noticed. :flipa:

At least I am honest. Me without Hockey is like a meth addict who cannot get meth... when it comes to sports to makes me unnerving and pissed off.

I need the greatest sport on earth to resume asap!!! I just need training camp even... give me some hockey news and some hockey to watch!!!

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
At least I am honest. Me without Hockey is like a meth addict who cannot get meth... when it comes to sports to makes me unnerving and pissed off.

I need the greatest sport on earth to resume asap!!! I just need training camp even... give me some hockey news and some hockey to watch!!!

I'll drink to that.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
i just cant wait to prove all the doubters wrong

Livewire

Liked Posts:
Where are there doubters?

Thought we just won the cup.

It can happen again if they'd like.

Every new idiotic hockey fan seems to think that because we lost a few 3rd and 4th line players and a very overrated goaltender we are going to take a big step back.

I think we will have a slow start to the season because winning the Cup with a young team makes for a very short off season and it will take time to get chemistry with the new players. But we are the best team in the West.

We will be a top 3 seed in the West and I think once it is all said and done it will be us or LA at the top... and of course we will win the CUP again!

cubsneedmiracle

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Every new idiotic hockey fan seems to think that because we lost a few 3rd and 4th line players and a very overrated goaltender we are going to take a big step back.

I think we will have a slow start to the season because winning the Cup with a young team makes for a very short off season and it will take time to get chemistry with the new players. But we are the best team in the West.

We will be a top 3 seed in the West and I think once it is all said and done it will be us or LA at the top... and of course we will win the CUP again!

hahaha you mean the..

OMFG we lost BUFF... akldjfal;ksjg;aoekjh o;erjb

yeah.. There seemed to be plenty of those to deal with this summer.

Sounds familiar.. We didn't always get off to a strong start in some playoff games anyways.. Hopefully Kane can sober up a bit before the season starts.

toews-stanley-cup-hawks_trophy620-thumb-500x244-12461.jpg

Lets win it at the UC this time!

Livewire

Liked Posts:
Dustin Buf is so overrated by ignorant hockey fans. He sits in front of the net while two of the most skilled forwards in the game give him easy scoring chances. He has decent hands for a guy his size but a player that is willing to forecheck and grind the corners with our cycle game is far more valuable.

Playing with Toews and Kane is going to bring production to almost anyone. Even though I like him Troy Brouwer is also overrated because of his production playing with them last year. He is also not a great forechecker but has better awareness to find open ice unlike Buf.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
do u not like football?:shifty:

Belleville Hawk Fan

Liked Posts:
The Blackhawks are employing a strategy. No team has repeated in the new salary cap era so there is no blueprint to draw upon. Keep the nucleus together and find compatible spare parts......toss in some intangibles like...."guys who really want to be here"....and give that a shot. Good drafting beats "free agency" in a salary cap league......

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
The Blackhawks are employing a strategy. No team has repeated in the new salary cap era so there is no blueprint to draw upon. Keep the nucleus together and find compatible spare parts......toss in some intangibles like...."guys who really want to be here"....and give that a shot. Good drafting beats "free agency" in a salary cap league......

Welcome!

and very good point, nobody has repeated, however we are employing the red wings tactics from the 90's

keep the core
get a goaltender good enough to stop easy shots
strong defense
smart coach

stormbolter73

Liked Posts:
Did this thread really start out blaming racist and cubophobic rants on lack of hockey?

anti-cub/sox trolling comes with the fandoms for a lot of people so don't stress that and I hope that all that is needed to cure the racisim is hockey. It does do wonders for the soul.

Unitedcenterfans

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I guess I'm an ignorant asswipe! Buff is gonna come back to haunt our asses this year.

stormbolter73

Liked Posts:
Can't do a whole ton of haunting playing for a mediocre team in the eastern conference. It would be one thing if he had stayed in the west, you might have a point (that is a big might). However, since we will play him MAX 2 in the regular season, it won't matter. ANd if he haunts us in the Stanley Cup Finals, I for one will be shocked the Thrashers got there and will be EXSTATIC that we made it back for a second go round.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
lmao stormbolter

I would also be SHOCKED that Atl was there in the SCF.

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
buff will show all you haters whats up. he will get the thrashers to the SCF all by himself.